NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECT PHOTOS SHOWN ARE OF SISTERSHIP
The INACE YACHTS 111’ LONG RANGE Yacht Explorer has the heart and soul of the proven INACE YACHTS EXPLORER VESSELS. Essentially she is a world cruising ship dressed in Yacht Attire. She is designed to have a “yacht” feel with the efficiencies and reliability of the aft house explorer vessels.
She incorporates a number of features usually only found in much larger yachts. As an example a full beam owner’s suite with separate foyer that includes not only a coffee station but an owner’s washer and dryer. There is a five guest cabin layout. This includes 4 cabins on the lower deck, 2 queen cabins and 2 with double single lower berths and Pullman berths, all include generous ensuite heads with large showers. Another large yacht feature, there is a direct service corridor from the lower crew’s quarters to the guest cabins and from the upper crew area to the master cabin, allowing for full service of guest and owners cabins without intruding into areas that are in use.
The crew’s quarters are excellent, in this configuration there are 3 crew cabins all with ensuite heads and showers for a maximum of 6 crew, 5 crew should be more then adequate for this vessel. The captain’s cabin is located behind the wheelhouse.
The heart and sole of the vessel is the engine room, where there has been no compromise in keeping the vessel to her heritage. All equipment is selected for reliability and ease of service, the arrangement and structure being pulled directly from the proven world cruising vessels that INACE YACHTS has built.
There is also an option for a 114' version with larger aft deck.
Steel for the hull plating, main deck and raised foredeck and all other plating throughout the vessel associated with the immediate hull and main deck frames, webs and flanges will be steel. Hull longitudinal framing and other steel extrusions shall be Grade A steel.
Aluminum alloy for the Superstructure:
2.1. Plate: 5083-H 116. Specified for marine use.
2.2. Extrusions:5086-H111 and 6061-T6 to be used as specified on the plans
Aluminum alloy castings are to be avoided, but where needed: 356-T6.
TRICLAD® material will be used to weld steel to aluminum. The proper grade of TRICLAD® material shall be selected to match the steel and aluminum being welded.
Stainless steel shall be 304, 316 or 316L, SAP 2205, Inconell 235, 234, 625 and 25-6M0 or CuNi 90/10 depending on application, except where otherwise specified.
Bronze or approved CPVC fittings - fittings of dissimilar materials attached to aluminum shall be insulated gaskets shall extend 3mm beyond fittings.
The shell plating shall have flush welded buffs and seams using two sided welds. Hull plating welds shall be ground flush on the outside as much as allowed by ABS. Distortion of bare steel plating after being fully welded shall not exceed 4mm in any direction between frames by using a three (3) meter batten.
IN GENERAL, the following sizes and thickness shall be used in the hull construction:
3/4" x 10" full length
3/4" x 10"
sides 5/16", cross section 5/16", bottom ½", Depth 6"
107.05 BOTTOM PLATING
5/16" plate, up to the chine
107.06 SIDE, TRANSOM PLATING
107.07 MAIN DECK PLATING
107.08 BULKHEAD PLATING
1/4" plate and 3/16" where Corrugated
BULKHEADS – WATERTIGHT COMPARTMENTS
Watertight, oil-tight and structural bulkheads are to be welded and of scantlings as indicated.
2. Fresh Water Tanks
3. Bow thruster Compartment
4. Guest Stateroom Compartment
5. Master stateroom Compartment
6. Fuel Oil Tanks
7. Engine Room
8. Steering Gear Compartment
|Major Equipment List and systems|
Main Engines: 2 x Caterpillar model C18 Electronic, A rated 450 BHP@1800 RPM with deep sump oil pan 24V elect start
- Reduction gears: 2 x twin disk 3.50.1 with velvet drive
- Generators: (2) Kilopak or Northern lights 35 KW@1800 rpm 120/240 three phase 12 v electric start
- Shafting: 2 x 4” diameter Aqualoy 17 stainless steel
- Propellers: One pair, 1 R/H & 1 L/H Bronze, 5-blade propeller
- Rudders: 2 x wing shaped semi-balanced
- Vibration Dampers: all reciprocating machinery shall be mounted on resilient mounts
- Exhaust systems: Centek water wash system mains and generators
- Fire Extinguishing system: Kidde-Fenwal CO2 or Optec International water mist
- Engine controls: Kobelt with SPA 10590 remote
- Hydraulic steering system and pumps: Kobelt
- Bow Thuster: American Bow Thruster 65 HP
- Windless & ground tackle: 2 x 200 Kgs CQR type anchors with 2 x 137 meters 5/8 stud link chain, 2 x Maxwell VWC6000 windless, foot controls and remote control. Stainless chain guard on bow, Chain counters in wheel house
- Air conditioning system: One Aqua Air Series Model A12 -2-2 HC with soft starts with a total of 12 tons, Tempwise 2000 fan controls, 2 x raw water pumps
- Stabilizers: Quantum Marine Zero Speed
- Engine room Ventilation system: 2 x fans with variable speed and revering controls
- Tank Gauges: Self closing sight glass or dip sticks on all tanks plus a Tank Tender or similar electronic system
- Black water system: Head Hunter
- Steel head or Aritex marine crane 2 tons
- Passarelle: Aritex or similar fully retracting hydraulic passarelle
- Air horn: Buell quad pneumatic air horn with auto fog system.
- Sea Chests: Two sea chests with cross over pipe to feed all sea water systems
- Sea Water system: All piping shall be CuNi, all systems shall have individual sea strainers
- Bilge system: There shall be an AC power system and DC system; the AC system shall be backed up by the fire main system.
- Black & Grey water system: Head Hunter toilets system, 2 x diaphragm pumps for black and grey interlinked. Holding tanks for black and gray
- Fuel oil system: 4 tanks including day tank holding approximately 10000 US gallons Alfa Laval MiB 303 fuel cleaning system, two x Racor fuel filters, Mod 75-1000MA for main engines, 2 x Racor fuel filters, Mod 1000 single for generators, Blackmer series molel 414-414A electric transfer pump, one manual pump.
- Lube Oil and Dirty oil system: 1 x 120 US gallon (456 liters) clean oil tank, 1 x 120 (456 liters) 2 x Oberdorfer AC pump hard plumbed into the system
- Portable water system: 2 x 800 gpd sesalination units with auto back flush system, sand filter 2 x pressure sets Water Maker inc ¾ Hp AC with 36 gallon pressure tank, Hot water circulating pump, 2 x 50 US gallon (190 liter) hot water heaters, 2 x Aqua-Pure drinking water filter, 1 UV filter, 1 pressure reduction valve, 4 fresh water deck out lets, 2 x fresh water shower
- Compressed air system: 1 1/3 hp model 3 C-2425252D with 2.5 gal reserve tank, outlet in engine room and foredeck
- Shore power feed/ power conversion system: Atlas 45 KVA power converter, 2 x 100 amp Glendening cable system, 2 x 150’ of 100 amp cord
- Main Switchboard: Atlas panel with seamless transfer, Trace inverter with link 4000
- Ships Lighting: As much as practical all lighting shall be LED
- Low Voltage system: Main engine starts 24 volt, 2 banks 8D batteries with paralleling system, Generators 12 volt, 2 banks 8D with paralleling system, Electronics: 4 12 volt 8D batteries for to banks of 24 volts, House bank 2 8D batteries for 24 volts, Chargers 1 60 amp, 2 x 40 amp
- Navigation lights: Aqua Signal 55 series LED
- Corrosion Monitor: Engelhard Monitor
- Under water lighting: 5 LED lights
- WINDSHIELD WIPERS Five (5) electric wipers, one for each of five (5) center windows, Exalto / Vetus 295M pantograph with integral washers, or equal, with stainless steel arms.
- COMPASS Two (2) Danforth 5" Constellation or similar.