- Round bilge steel hull and subdeck.
- Flag blue paintwork refreshed in areas (2021).
- Bottom shell plating 10mm and topsides plating 6mm.
- Full ultrasound survey carried out in 2018. Copy available on request.
Deck and Superstructure construction:
- Steel subdeck overlaid with Marine Ply and bonded teak deck on after deck, ring deck, upper deck and flying bridge.
- Superstructure in West system composite with epoxy outer coating and refreshed in 2021.
- Solid deck external trip to bulwarks and upper decks with stainless steel.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Caterpillar 3406B (310hp) Turbo charged with water injected & cooled exhaust.
- Full deep service on both main engines 2019.
- Twin Racor fuel filters & twin oil & fuel change over filters. Full local & remote instrumentation.
- 2 x Twin Disk MG 5114. Reduction 3:1. Gearboxes.
- Exhaust system on both main engines rebuilt in 2020/21 cooled by a separate raw water feed.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approximately 2,500 as at December 2021.
- Engine last serviced – 2021.
- Cruising speed – approximately 9 knots.
- Maximum speed – approximately 12 knots.
- Fuel consumption – approx. 65 litres per hour including one generator.
- Range @ cruising speed – approximately 2,600 nautical miles @ 9.8 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin contra rotating propellers.
- 2 x 4 blade propellers. 1100 mm diameter.
- 2 x stainless steel with electric grounding system.
- 1 x Mannesmann Rexroth electro mechanical engine & gear control with bow thruster rebuild 2019.
- Repeaters on fly bridge at the stern.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- 2 hull mounted grid coolers for the main engines.
- Power take off for hydraulic bow thruster from either main engine.
- 1 x Cramm Hydraulic PTO driven & electric motor back up Westmar 50 hp.
- 1 x Cramm electro-hydraulic with Westmar electronic gyro control to power the stabilizer system.
- 1 x Cramm Electro-Hydraulic. 230 volt with 24 volt emergency back-up.
- Separate power packs to drive the retractable passerelle and the retractable bathing platform located in the aft lazararette.
- Westmar stabilizers all disassembled and rebuilt 2019.
- MRS ROBINSON has a 3 phase 360 power system at 32 amp with a transformer to enable her to accept 220v or 110v.
- 24vDC domestic system with 220v/110AC ring main from generator and/or shore power.
- 12v domestic system.
- 4 x Caterpillar engine start. 24 volt, 200A, lead acid 2020.
- 2 x Westerbeke generator start. 24 volt, 120A lead acid 2019.
- 1 x Mannesmann Rexroth engine control. Gel bat. 24 volt 90A.
- 1 x emergency navigation & communication. Gel bat. 24volt 200A.
- 1 x emergency night generator start. Lead acid 90Ah 12volt.
- 12 x service batteries, 12 x 2 volt gel to 24v, 480A (in lazarette).
- 1 x Minerva fire control back up bat. 12v 15A (integral charger).
- 1 x 24v 50A - Engine batteries.
- 1 x 24v 30A - Generator batteries.
- 1 x 24v 120A - Service batteries (in lazarette).
- 1 x 12v 20A – Navigation & communication (on bridge).
- 1 x 12v 20A - Emergency night generator (in funnel).
- Alternators on both main engines 120amp 24 volt, new 2021.
- 1 x Westerbeke emergency / night generator 230 volt AC 5.4 KW situated in a custom sealed area next to the exit from the bridge onto the aft deck
- 2 x Westerbeke. Model 45BED. 80 hp. @1500 rpm close coupled.
- Generator hours – approximately 5,000 at December 2021.
- Generator last serviced: 2021.
- 1 x Glendinnig shore power system.
- 380 volt 3 phase. 32A.
- Transformer and phase change over switch enabling the Vessel to accept 110v and 220v. The Ship’s supplies are also dual, new 2020.
- Full instrumentation.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 hot water boilers situated in engine room, one replaced 2019. Heated via Immersion heaters and run via generator, ships power or shore powers.
- Accumulator tanks for pressurised water systems.
- Full sewage treatment plant.
- 1 x HP Reverse Osmosis watermaker. SC 140. 120 litre/hour.
- Currently ashore after full service and requires refit to the vessel.
- Separate bilge pumps for each compartment on the Vessel.
- Emergency fire pump situated in the lazarette.
- Manifold in engine room to control pump out.
Grey & Black Water:
- 1 x Hamann HL-Cont. Super Mini. 2.52 M³ / day USCG & MARPOL compliant.
- Y valves for both grey and black water to enable discharge both directly or into the grey and black water tanks.
- Deck pump out.
- 17,074 litres in 4 bilge tanks & 2 day tanks (with 761 litres).
- 1 x Alfa Laval centrifugal Model MIB 303.
- 4,278 litres in 2 connected stainless steel tanks. İnput/output filters.
- 2 x stainless steel 2 kw Hot water heater tanks & circulation pump.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1.810 litres with overboard & shore discharge connection.
- Jetvac grey tank vacuum discharge system.
Bilge tank (Electric bilge system):
- 898 litre via Facet International oily water separator.
Dirty Oil tank:
- 738 litre via Facet International oily water separator.
|Navigation & Communication Equipment|
- 1 x Mannesmann Rexroth electro mechanical engine & gear control with bow thrust. Repeaters on fly bridge & stern. Rebuilt 2020.
- 2 x Robertson AP20 + Flux gate compass (Helm & fly bridge).
- 2 x Magnetic Silva 125BH wheel house & 100BH on fly bridge.
- Wheel house - Simrad CE 50 electronic chart display with Simrad combi transducer (50 & 200 khz) echo sounder, wind & compass data. Fly bridge: Simrad CR40 display for same.
- 50+ electronic navigation charts on chip for Europe, USA.
- Wheelhouse - Simrad RA54C 15” colour TFT display & Simrad CR40 10” colour TFT Display. Fly bridge: CR50 display for same.
- 1 x OKI Microline via HF radio.
- 1 x Sait Radio Holland ICS Nav 5. GMDSS. 518Khz.
- 1 x Delta 150 (with fly bridge repeater).
- 1 x Airmar Tridata: 200Khz with speed log & temperature probe.
- 1 x Raytheon Ray 430 hailer with automatic fog signal & horn.
- 1 x Stento Pro700. 5 station VOX intercom.
- 5 x Wynn 3000 series with fresh water wash 32CV.
- For services and manoeuvring air horn.
- Panasonic KX-T7433 telephone system 8 DECT – Handsets.
- 2 x Shipmate RS 8410 DSC handset.
- ICOM M710 GMDSS MF/HF SSB radio with 130E ACU & GM 110 DSC unit.
- Thrane & Thrane TT3606E Inmarsat C Combisystem with 3042C DSC alarm & 3626 Inmarsat Mini M.
- Panasonic KX Ft 83.
- Simrad HT 50 hand held VHF.
- Miele Deep Freeze/Refrigerator/ice maker - stainless steel marine unit.
- Miele Microwave, M625 unit 1000w.
- Miele 4 x ceramic touch control hob & BBQ grill with hood extractor & overhead light CO2 fire control drench system.
- Miele Oven/Grill, H35OB 3.3Kw.
- Miele dish washer, G68 full service.
- Kärcher 720MX power washer.
- Kärcher NT65/2 Wet vac cleaner.
- Miele Washing machine, W989.
- Miele Dryer, T679C.
- Vacuum cleaner -Central remote unit (engine room) with portable plug in hose.
- Safe located in owners walk in wardrobe.
- 1 x Wemo Bridge for Captain / crew.
- 2 x Wemo Aft deck.
- 1 x Coolstream icemaker & water filter. Aft deck.
- Vacuflush electric fresh water WCs.
- Separated shower stalls to all sleeping cabins.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 3 x Cruise-Air model MPC-XC-263-600130. 140.000 BTU air-conditioning, heating & cooling units, cascading & independent.
- 2 x sea water cooling pumps & 2 x chilled water circulation pumps.
- Air conditioning has been checked and overhauled. New compressors require fitting.
- Smart TV in Deck Saloon.
- Stereo CD radio in all cabins, wheelhouse, fly bridge & upper deck areas.
- Saloon: Bose Lifestyle 50 System with speakers in deck saloon and after deck area.
- LED built in lighting.
- 240v and DC additional lighting conventional halogen.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 10 berths in 5 cabins.
- The interior joinery is executed in high gloss beech wood with horizontal paneling that was a custom requirement of her first owner.
- The wheel house has beech varnished sole boards as this is a high traffic area the bridge is again executed in beech and both the floors and bridge has been refurbished 2021.
- The galley has white cabinets and a modern feel with a high wear sole board finish.
- Elsewhere in the deck saloon, passages to accommodation lower deck both forward and aft there is practical mid blue carpeting.
- The interior has a contemporary and solid feel.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Side entrances port and starboard to a large bridge with full instrumentation and helm area.
- Large L shaped seating area aft of control area with a large table.
- Access up steps to a lobby leading out onto the upper deck with teak laid area and aft to deck storage area and hydraulic crane for dinghy handling (all re-strengthened and rebuilt 2020).
- Steps up to fly bridge area.
- Leading to steps down to forward accommodation.
- Leading to galley area to starboard.
- Day heads to port just behind wheelhouse.
- Leading to Deck Saloon.
- All electric galley with full suite of Miele equipment.
- Well situated between the Bridge and Deck Saloon.
- Work surfaces on each side with plenty of food preparation space.
- Enchanting full beam saloon with sofas, chair and occasional side table.
- Large windows with great vision and access to aft deck.
- Entertainment area with Smart TV and Bose sound system.
Lower Deck forward:
Down steps approached from port side of Bridge. Turn aft to;
- 2 x VIP double berth cabins with massive storage.
- En-suite shower and WC with vanity mirror units for each cabin.
From steps forward;
- 2 x 2 berth crew bunks with storage beneath.
- En-suite shower WCs with vanity mirrors for each cabin.
- Laundry cupboard housing washer and dryer.
Lower deck aft:
Down steps from lobby to;
- Full beam Owners’ stateroom situated amidships with walk in wardrobe that houses the owners’ safe
- Cupboards and ample storage.
- Opening port hole windows both port and starboard.
- King size double berth with storage beneath.
- Large double his/hers bathroom with storage, vanity mirrors and spacious shower compartment with sauna style seating area.
- Separate WC compartment.
- Accessed either from the bathing platform of via and access watertight door on the starboard side of the mid-deck.
- Separate lazarette area aft housing transformer, air conditioning units, batteries, and hydraulics for the passerelle and bathing lader.
- Watertight door into the well laid out engine room with main engines, generators, and other services.
- Fully sound insulated and with chequer plate sole.
- Cramm 24v Hydraulic 4.5 meter passarelle with side safety rail, rope lighting & 2 remote control units.
- Cramm 24v / hydraulic bathing ladder at stern.
- Hot and Cold shower on bathing platform and on the top deck.
- Deck wash/water fill system included with double filler/filter & hose.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 2 x 68kg Danforth type anchors.
- 110 m of 12.5 mm marked stud link chain.
- 2 x Muir 4500 24v DC windlass with hand control.
- 2 x Muir 4500 24 volt DC capstans aft deck with recessed foot control.
- Cramm electro-hydraulic Type CDTT 7002. SWL 1000kg.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Enclosure for the entrance from the upper deck to bridge in navy blue 2020.
- Bimini for aft deck in navy blue 2021.
- Fitted cover for entire foredeck.
Tender & Outboard:
- There are chocks for a RIB on the upper deck and the hydraulic dinghy lift has been fully overhauled.
- 2 x 45kg fixed Halon system in lazarette with shut down all replaced 2021 with Fireguard opening system for engine room.
- Fixed CO2 drench in galley.
- 1 x Minerva 1000 fire detection control on bridge with battery back-up, manual call points and general alarm function.
- 3 x 15m hoses on deck from sea water fire pump.