THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH PAUL BUTTROSE YACHTS AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY BERTHON INTERNATIONAL. BERTHON INTERNATIONAL IS MERELY PROVIDING THIS INFORMATION IN AN EFFORT TO REPRESENT YOU AS A BUYER IN THE PURCHASE OF THIS VESSEL.
PAUL@PAULBUTTROSE.COM +1 (954) 294 6962
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Basic hull and structure is welded aluminum including superstructure with three full watertight bulkheads and two half-height watertight bulkheads.
- Bottom is 12 mm aluminum plate.
- Integral aluminum tanks for water and diesel form a double bottom between the three full height watertight bulkheads.
- 19mm tempered windows with storm boards.
- The hull structure is massively strong with a double bottom throughout the accommodation space. The stabilizers are mounted within coffer dams.
- Matching grey tread master decking on exterior decks.
- External handrails, stanchions and foremast, et al are 316 L stainless steel.
- The ‘bolt on’ swim step extension section adds 3’/90cm to the waterline length and reduces drag six to eight percent. It also creates valuable space for loading/unloading passengers and stores from the dinghy, exiting to floating docks, and easy access off the stern for swimming. Finally, this extra waterline increases longitudinal, further reducing pitching. And the measured length of the hull? We will just say that the bolt on nature of the extension offers a degree of flexibility with “official” measurements not available with a welded extension.
- RCD EU Certificate.
- There is 6500 pounds of lead ballast, encapsulated within the fuel tanks.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x John Deere 6068 SFM50 – M3 rating EU compliant– approximately 236 horsepower - diesel fuel.
- ZF280 V 2.556 to 1 reduction transmission with Drive Saver.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Max speed approximately 11 knots – normal cruise of 9.6 knots at 1650 RPM.
- Fuel consumption 19 to 25 liters per hour.
- Cruising range – approximately 5500 nautical miles.
- Approximate hours on John Deere engine – 6,100 hours.
- Heat exchanger cleaned 2022.
- JMB raw water pump 2022.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 32” diameter, Nibral 4-blade prop and spare prop is stored on spindle in forepeak.
- Aquamet shaft with fresh PSS shaft seal. Spare seal also in position.
- New Spurs line cutter.
- Steering system – single rudder with dual, independent Kobelt steering cylinders and two independent hydraulic systems.
- Teleflex manual helm pump as back up to dual autopilot system.
- Bow Thruster – 24VDC, 136 Kg thrust. Controls located at both helms.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Get Home Drive – 100HP Yanmar diesel with only 22.1 hours on a lay shaft with CV joint, Gori 2 speed folding prop. Propels boat at approximately 7.5 knots.
- Naiad 302 hydraulic stabilizers with 9 sq ft fins and adaptive control driven off the main engine. The Naiad Stabilizer Datum Unit had updated software 2021.
- Hydraulic oil is hull cooled.
- Reverso oil change pump with manifold serving main engine, main transmission, get home engine, get home transmission, and generator.
- Murphy gauges tied to Maretron system for main engine oil level, gear pressure, coolant temp, and coolant level.
- Very Extensive Complement of Spares (see FPB standard spares/tools list as reference). Out of box as seen.
- Approximate hours – 22.1.
|Engine Maintenance on M/Y JACK Completed 2 November 2023|
- Installed upgraded cylinder head; cylinder head was removed and taken to a machine shop where it was checked for cracks and leaks, machined for flatness, and long-life replaceable valve guides were installed.
- Cylinder head is rebuilt to a higher standard than factory replacements.
- Installed new head gasket.
- Installed new valve cover gasket.
- Installed new head bolts.
- Adjusted valves.
- Replaced all fuel injectors.
- Installed 6 new John Deere fuel injectors.
- Replaced all rubber components in the fuel lines and the fuel return lines.
- Replaced all 6 high-pressure fuel injection lines with John Deere parts.
- Replaced turbocharger with new John Deere turbocharger.
- Installed new gasket for sealing turbocharger to the exhaust manifold.
- Installed new rubber seals for oil supply and cooling water to turbocharger.
- Inspected wet exhaust manifold for corrosion and cracks.
- Installed new exhaust manifold gasket.
- Installed new exhaust manifold bolts.
- Cleaned and inspected main heat exchanger.
- Installed new rubber seals.
- Cleaned and inspected aftercooler.
- Installed new rubber seals.
- Cleaned and inspected transmission oil cooler.
- Installed two new engine thermostats.
- Flushed cooling system.
- Filled cooling system with new John Deere Cool Guard II Extended Life coolant.
- While the cylinder head was removed, the cylinder bores were inspected.
- The cylinder bores looked good and no excessive wear was noted.
- The pistons tops were inspected and there were no signs of damage from heat.
- The cylinder block deck was inspected and no damage from corrosion was noted.
- The cylinder liner protrusion was even.
- Vessel Primary AC – Primary is 230V, with all main systems (air conditioning, water maker, induction cook top, speed oven, washer and dryer) able to run on 230V – 50 or 60 Hz.
- 2 x inverters(both new) 230VAC / 5KW Victron inverters provide power from the 24 volt DC battery system as either stand alone power, to support shore power, or to support the 11.5 KW 50Hz generator. System is able to function on either 50 or 60 Hz shore supply.
- Dedicated Victron power inverted to helm 2022.
- 230 volt, 24 volt and 12 volt plugs are located strategically throughout the boat. AC plugs/outlets wired to allow 115V changeover with minimal difficulty.
- Two main power panels – one near main helm and on aft office bulkhead.
- Dual pole breakers disconnect both legs on AC and DC circuits.
- Remote Blue Sea disconnects for all 24 volt high amp DC circuits and devices.
- Primary 24 volt DC – 2VDC cells x 12qty.
- Hoppecke traction style batteries provide 1200 amp hours of capacity at 24 volts. All replaced 2023 with DEKA 12v gel batteries. New house bank is approximately 2,000 amp hours.
- Secondary 12 volt DC – Two (2) Group 31 batteries provide power for engine and genset starting. John Deere engine starter replaced 2023.
- 12 volt power points throughout the boat via 24VDC-12VDC converters.
- The Victron Inverters double as the main 24VDC battery Charger (240A total) - recharging the house bank via external shore power or the generator.
- Inverters new.
- Inverter emergency bypass switch.
- 115VAC battery charger and 24 to 12 volt converter charger, battery disconnects and parallel switch with center tap from house bank for secondary 12 volt DC engine start bank.
- 2 x Serpentine belt driven 28 volt Electrodyne alternators on the main engine provide a combined output of 7.4 KW (300 amps at 28 volts) thru two heavy duty remote mounted rectifiers while underway.
- This is sufficient to run key onboard AC power systems via the inverters while underway and recharge the batteries with some power management without running the generator.
- 11.5 KW Cummins Onan Generator.
- New water pump 2022
- Approximate hours – 2459 hours.
- AC Shore power – Incoming shore power is isolated via an isolation transformer.
- Two shore power connection points, one in the forepeak and one on the aft deck accept either 30 amp (115V – 60Hz) or 50 amp (230V - 50 or 60 Hz).
- Inverter/Chargers can be adjusted to support available incoming amperage.
- Shore power cords and international adapters – 240 volt, 115 volt.
- Very Extensive Complement of Spares – as seen.
- 2 x Solar panels on the house top. The output is rated at approximately 245 watts per panel. In 2022 a futher 4 Solar panels were added at 450 watts per panel
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 24 volt Kabola diesel fired boiler for hot water and boat heating. All refurbished and updated 2022.
- 2 x Headhunter X-Caliber pressure pumps.
- 55 liter stainless water heater with dual 2000 watt elements with heat exchanger that is part of the Kabola diesel boiler/engine waste heat circuit for hot water.
- Accumulator tank 2022.
- Sea Recovery 55 gallon per hour RO water maker with fresh water flush, primary filtration, plankton filter, charcoal filter and UV sterilizer plumbed to all portable water tankage via valved manifold – 800 hours.
- PAR Jabsco diaphragm electric pumps – 2 x in engine room with another added 2022, 1 x in forepeak, 1 x in basement with roving hose and connections to stabilizer cofferdams.
- 1 x Pacer hydraulic damage control pump (600 liters per minute) plumbed to forepeak, living areas and engine room.
- Manual/automatic control on all pumps plus high water alarms.
- Extensive complement of spares.
- Tank Tender level indicator for freshwater and diesel tankage.
- Sealand tank gauge for black water level indication.
- Fuel Capacity is 11,960 liters (3,160 US Gal.) in two main tanks, two listing trim tanks and day tank.
- Tanks are integral aluminum.
- High capacity fuel transfer/polishing system with two geared Oberdoerfer pumps, polishing filtration and debug system allowing transfer from any tank to any tank via valved manifolds.
- Day tank topped up automatically with pump running, low level, fill level and high level alarms.
- Manifold from day tank to all primary consumers with dual Racor filtration on main engine and additional filtration to other diesel consumers.
- Spare Oberdoerfer pump head.
- 6,800 liters (1,800 US Gal.) in two integral aluminum tanks plus separate polyethylene galley tank for filtered water.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Blackwater – Two Polyethylene tanks – approximately 150 liter (40 US Gal.) capacity each – one serving the master head and one serving the aft head.
- Filtered tank breathers.
- Remote level indicators.
- FurunoNavnet 3D Black Box with depth sounder, GPS, 12 KW open array radar with ARPA.
- Separate Furuno 12” MFD on flybridge.
- Furuno system integrated with MaxSea Time Zero running on Intel NUC fitted 2022 with TZ professional software.
- Dell Laptop with 17” screen as back up for TZ system 2022.
- HP Scanner Printer 2022
- Bridge electronics upgraded to Furuno MFD12 2022.
- Maretron system integrated with engine J box, Airmar weather station, GPS, depth, key system alarms and warnings.
- 2 x Color DSM 250’s – 1 x on fly bridge, 1 x at helm. Monitors at helm upgraded to 2 LG 27” screens 2022 (separate spare monitor available)
- Bridge Watch Alarm system controlled by Maretron system.
- Visual camera in engine room fed in to NavNet3D. New cameras installed but not hooked up.
- Visual camera astern.
- AIS Class B – integrated with MaxSea and Navnet 3D.
- Weather Fax-intergated with MaxSea and Navnet 3D.
- Navtex intergrated with Maxsea and Navnet 3D.
- Icom 604 DSC VHF at main helm with command mike on flybridge. Includes Hailer-Fog Horn.
- 2 x Icom Handheld VHFs 2022.
- Icom 802 HF radio with Prator Modem (Ideal for sail mail).
- KVH VSAT V3IP Voice over IP (VoIP), Ethernet switch, and Wi-Fi capabilities.
- KVH VSAT 30 2022.
- Iridium Go 2022.
- Airmar Weather station upgraded 2022.
- 3 x LG 27” monitors at main helm, 2 display Navnet data.
- Dual autopilots – each completely redundant on separate Hynautic circuits with dual Kobelt cylinders.
- Primary Comnav autopilot system with TS 202 lever steering and Commander control head at main helm and 200 series remote auto/lever steering on fly bridge. Accu-steer pump.
- Normal operation is by fly by wire or autopilot mode.
- ComNav back-up autopilot system with Accu-steer pump, controls at lower helm.
- Teleflex manual helm pump with wheel for emergency use.
- Engine room emergency manual tiller control.
- Peplink MAX HD router – accepts 2 x cellular sim cards for data, 2 x WAN ports, 2 x Wifi ports, 4 x port wireless router for on board network. All upgraded 2022.
- Wifi extender.
- Electrolysis monitor meter.
- CO monitor.
- Security system consisting of deck pressure sensors, salon door sensor, horn and light alarm alert – activated via remote key fob.
- Anchor alarm with SMS texting component.
- Furuno CH270 searchlight sonar.
- ACR RCK100 LED search light 2022.
- Handheld range finder 2022.
- 2 x Steiner binoculars for bridge and helm 2022.
- Splendide 2100xcp Washer Drier combo.
- Central vacuum system with 2 x pickup points – 1 x forward – 1 x aft. Vacuum hose and misc. tools.
- Miele Speed oven (convection, conventional, microwave).
- Miele three burner induction cook top.
- Fisher Paykel single drawer dishwasher.
- Custom refrigerator (roughly 348 Liters) and freezer (roughly 240 liters) in galley and second custom freezer in basement (roughly 162 liters).
- Each box cooled by a 24 volt Danfoss compressor with controls in the ships office.
- Cooling is via keel coolers mounted in freshwater tank aft of cofferdam.
- Food saver vacuum packers and slow cooker 2021.
- Raritan Atlantis heads (2022) with valving for direct overboard discharge, discharge to holding tanks with overboard pumps and deck pumpout fitting.
- Freshwater deck shower on aft swim platform with hot and cold mixer valve.
- Aft head with sepearate shower stall and toilet, vanity/sink exterior to toilet compartment.
- Sink and shower drain overboard via Whale Gulper pumps.
- Master has separate tub/shower, toilet compartment with Raritan/Atlantis head and vanity with sink integrated in to the forward area of stateroom.
- Shower and sink discharge overboard via Whale Gulper pumps.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 230VAC reverse cycle Climma air conditioning units – seawater cooled. Starboard pump replaced in 2023
- 2 x independently controlled units in the salon and one forward in the master stateroom and one aft.
- Fan only and dehumidification modes in addition to heat and cool.
- Dual self-priming Primetime pumps on pump relays. Replaced 2022 with spares available
- Hot water heat with thermostatically controlled fan coils throughout the yacht.
- Kabola hot water loop heats domestic water as well. Pump and controls replaced 2022.
- Heat sources include the Kabola diesel boiler and engine waste heat exchanger.
- Manifold to bypass heating loop for summer operation.
- Awning system for salon windows (port and starboard).
- Complete set of hatch covers. Replaced in 2022.
- Stereo system with input for iPod etc.
- Stereo/DVD connected to TV.
- Pop up 40 inch LCD TV Samsung Smart TV
- HDMI to TV for other source.
- Interior lighting is recessed LED overhead on dimmers.
- Forward and aft deck flood lights and flybridge task lighting.
- Large forward facing 230VAC flood light on foremast.
- 24VDC fluorescent lights in engine room.
- LED light for swim step area.
- LED anchor lights.
- LED Navigation lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior finish is lightly stained cherry wood veneer and timber.
- Ultra-leather headliner and hull panels.
- Striated vinyl wall covering on bulkheads.
- Hi Mac solid surface counter tops.
- Flexco Repel rubber flooring with area carpeting.
- Ultra-suede seating cushions.
- Stidd helm Chair.
- Seat covers, table cover and runners.
Description of layout from forwards:
JACK has a large forepeak forward which provides massive storage for all manner of equipment. Behind this is the owner’s stateroom with offset double berth and lots of cupboards and wardrobe. The double berth has a new mattress 2021 with 6 handles and folds over. There is a basin incorporated into this cabinetry with a head and separated shower stall to starboard.
Up steps to the Great Room with 350 degree vision, helm station, main saloon and incorporated galley with masses of refrigeration, working space. There is lots of space for cooking, eating, socializing and also for watch keeping when at sea. Beneath the great room is the cellar – a vast area which is available for the storage of spares and yacht equipment of all kinds.
There is access from here to the aft deck with its barbeque, sink, working area and open deck.
Stairs from the aft deck lead up onto the fly bridge (or matrix deck) where there is a second helm station, seating and a fold up table for dining. There are new cushions here from 2022 as well as new cushions for the aft deck
Steps from the aft deck also lead down to a large swim platform with fresh water shower, two large storage lockers and easy access to floating docs and dinghies.
From the great room there are steps down into the aft section of the yacht with a double guest cabin to port with transverse bunk over, and work station/office to starboard and access to the second head. Aft of these is a single berth cabin and then a door into the vast engine room which is designed for great access to all the machinery.
- Deck wash (salt and freshwater wash down spigots) in forepeak and BBQ locker on aft deck.
- Stainless deck stanchions with stainless lifeline system.
- Boarding gates port and stbd on aft deck, and port and stbd onto the swim platform.
- Aft deck propane BBQ with freshwater sink.
- Large storage lockers on either side of the swim platform.
- Includes 2 x stainless flopper stoppers for use at anchor and two Kolstrand fish for use in the event of stabilizer failure.
- All deployed from the booms on separate pennants with rope clutches. 2 x Spinlock added 2021.
- Large integrated swim platform aft with steps from aft deck.
- Stainless swim ladder.
- Aft deck freshwater shower (hot and cold with mixer valve).
- Lifelines on pelican clips for easy access to dinghy/docks.
- Remote Docking pod for use on Port or Starboard side.
- New hatch and winch covers 2022.
- Foredeck Awning 2021.
- Dock lines 2022.
- Kahlenberg Horn .
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Primary ground tackle consists of a 110KG self-launching Rocna anchor with a brand-new 400 foot anchor rode of 3/8 inch galvanized Grade 70 high test chain.
- Maxwell V4000 24 VDC windlass with chain counter and controls at fly bridge and main helm.
- Fortress F80 and F125 anchors for kedging/storm use with 120 meters of hi modulus line and two shots of chain.
- Aft deck Harken, dual-direction, self-tailing #46 winch for hoisting dinks, kedging and breast lines. Was replaced in 2022.
- 3 x Manual, self-tailing two speed Lewmar #40 winches for dock line control.
- Full assortment of 7/16 high modulus and 7/8 inch dual braid lines for docking and other uses.
- Galerider storm drogue and Parachute anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Awnings for forward and aft deck
- Covers for BBQ, dinghy console and flybridge helm/eating area. Side awnings.
Tender & Outboard:
- Main dinghy - Center-console RIB built by AB, with storage lockers and stowage forward for anchor and spare prop.
- Yamaha 25 HP 4 stroke motor with controls on center console.
- Garmin VHF Radio.
- Garmin AIS TX-RX AIS For position location.
- Custom dinghy chock for main tender.
- Launch and retrieve via booms and aft deck winch.
- 2-person kayak with paddles.
- 2 inflatable SUPs.
- Switlik SAR-6 hard canister 6-person liferaft. Inspected and certified. Needs to be serviced as of October 2022.
- Horseshoe throw collar with strobe on aft deck pushpit.
- Echomax Dual frequency radar enhancer.
- Fuel system, engine room air intake and automatic fire suppression system can all be remotely activated from outside of the engine room.
- Automatic fire suppression system freshly serviced.
- CO detector.
- Engine room heat sensors, complete engine alarms along with other monitoring integrated to the Maretron system.
- Fire extinguishers mounted throughout the boat in strategic locations.