|This is a preliminary listing.|
Andyker, an 85’ aluminum yachtfish motor yacht, was built by the Inace yard in Brazil in 2000. She has accommodation for 8 guests and 2 crew.
All cabins are en suite with Beamis toilets
- Guest I
- Guest II
- Guest Twin
The main salon is spacious with elegant appointments. There are two U shaped settees across from each other. Forward, to port is a large dining table seating 8 and to starboard is a wet bar with a sink and small under-counter fridge.
- 40” TV
- Bose stereo system
- Clarion stereo
The galley has a double sink, granite counters.
- Kitchen Aid electric stove, four burner and oven
- GE Spacemaker microwave
- LG refrigerator/freezer model GC-B397TGH
- Newair countertop ice maker
- Whirlpool dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- LG portable vacuum
- Bosch Axxis washer/dryer
|Engine and Mechanical|
Twin Caterpillar 1450 hp diesel engines give Andyker a cruising speed of 22 knots and maximum speed of 25 knots.
- 2 X Transmission reduction gear ZF model BW195
- Dual Racor filters on each main engine.
- Aqua Air air conditioning with 2 compressors
- Bow thruster, Hydra Power Systems Inc
- Stabilizers – Naiad Marine Roller Control Systems
- Oil pressure, temperature, and high bilge water alarms
- 2 x Northern Lights 15 kw
- One Racor filter for each generator motor.
- 6 X 8D, one each for generator, two each for main engine motors
- 2x 50 amp shore power cords, 50’ each
- 200 amp Walker Industries galvanic isolator
- VHF: Icom IC-M602
- SSB: Icom M-700Pro
- Radar: Simrad NX-40
- GPS: Garmin 721XS
- Chart Plotter: Garmin 721XS
- Computer Navigation Software: Garmin 721XS
- Depth Sounder: Garmin ingtegrated
- Speed indicator: Garmin 721XS
- Autopilot: Simrad AP28
- Compass: Ritchie 12 cm.
- Engine Controls: Caterpillar instruments and Kobel throttle controls
- Compass: Ritchie 12 cm.
- VHF: Icom IC-504
- Radar: Simrad NX40
- GPS: Garmin 740S
- GPS Chart Plotter: Garmin 740S
- Computer Navigation Software: Garmin 740S
- Wind Indicator: Jastram
- Depth Sounder: Garmin Integrated
- Speed Indicator: GPS Garmin
- Autopilot: Simrad AP-28
- Bow Thruster controls: Naiad
- Stabilizer Controls: Naiad Marine Systems
- Sony DVD/CD/AM/FM/I-pod/MP3
- Small Frigidaire cooler
- Muir electric windlass
- 200 kg anchor on 400’ of ½” chain
- 26 lb Danforth anchor for dinghy
- 4 electric automatic Rule 3200 bilge pumps located in forward bilge: 2 in engine room fore and aft of motors, one in aft generator room, one in crew quarters.
- Baldor 100 gpm crash pump
- Personal Flotation Devices:
- 6 child Type II
- 14 adult Type II
- 6 Adult Type IV
- 2 x 24” life rings
- Fire extinguishers: Two 84.1 kg CO2 cylinders in engine room
- Smoke Alarms: 3, 1 in galley, 2 in suites
- Boston Whaler 2006 with 40 hp Mercury
- Zodiac 310, new 2014
- 6 hp Mercury outboard
- Yamaha personal watercraft GP1300 R