Sleeps 6 in 3 guest cabins plus 3 crew in 2 cabins. The large volume interior showcases beautiful joinery work using hand selected Makore wood (African Cherry) with high quality soft goods and furniture. Select stone is used in the heads and galley.
|AFT & SIDE DECKS|
Large Swim step with removable S/S railings Settee with wood table on pedestal at aft deck
Wood cabinet with drawers and concealed entrance to engine room at aft deck Starboard side has side deck with side boarding and stairs to forward deck
Port side is not walk around and has comfortable stairs from aft deck up to boat deck Decks are teak
Upon entering a guest will be immediately impressed with the expansiveness of the salon. Large windows allow good natural light and viewing. To starboard is a lounge area followed by the dining table and, next, the galley and stairs to the bridge deck. To port aft there is a built in display cabinet, sitting area followed by a walk in pantry, stairs to the lower deck, wine locker, then a good size day head which is opposite the galley. Going forward to starboard is the port companionway to the forward on deck staterooms.
- Sofa and (2) upholstered chairs to starboard with end tables and coffee table
- (2) matching artistic lamps
- Beautiful custom wood dining table with 6 chairs
- (2) upholstered chairs and table to port
- Built in entertainment center to port with TV on a lift GALLEY
- Large U-shaped galley with counter opening up to salon. Large side window, excellent stowage.
- Volga blue granite countertops
- Glacier refrigerator/freezer with 4 drawers and cold plates for overnight shut down Viking 4-burner propane stove top with electric oven and gas fume sensor
- GE Carousel microwave
- Bosch dishwasher
- Double sink with disposal and drinking faucet
|ON DECK GUEST STATEROOM|
Along the forward companionway leading from the galley to port is the large guest stateroom with an ensuite head and shower. There are built-in cabinets along the hallway.
- Built in desk with book case above. Full sized berth to Starboard.
- (2) large opening S/S portholes.
- Ensuite head has a large stall shower, counter with sink, mirror and towel warmer in head.
|ON DECK VIP STATEROOM|
Next forward at the companionway is the VIP stateroom and ensuite head with shower on main deck.
- Centerline queen berth with drawers underneath
- Concealed TV swings down from overhead Hanging locker
- Bench seats outboard on each side
- (2) built-in end tables and lamps
- Enclosed head and vanity with sink is to port
- Separate enclosed shower with vanity and towel warmer to starboard
- (4) large opening S/S portholes Overhead deck hatch with cover
|From the stairs leading down from the main salon there is a foyer with carpeting. A large utility locker and walk-in laundry to starboard, owner’s cabin forward and crew aft through a doorway.|
- Stacked Maytag washer and dryer
- L-shaped counter for folding with cabinets above and below Large custom freezer
Forward from the lower foyer. This is a large area located in the most stable and quietest part of the vessel.
- California king berth with drawer’s underneath.
- (2) built-in end tables and lamps Chest of drawers.
- Short upholstered bench seat Double door cedar lined closet.
- Enclosed head and vanity with double sink, shower with bench seat and towel warmer. Two port holes with privacy film. All marble, exquisite head.
- (2) large fixed S/S portholes behind movable Shoji screens.
|Aft from the foyer through a doorway is the large crew area finished with synthetic teak and holly floor. Note that a captain’s cabin is not in this area, but adjacent to the wheelhouse. From the crew area aft to the engine room and lazarette.|
- Settee with table
- 2 burner electric stove Microwave
- Sink Refrigerator/freezer
- (2) bunk beds Hanging locker Drawers Bookcase
- Port light CREW HEAD
- Large stall shower
- Counter with sink & mirror Towel warmer
|From the galley, stairs lead up to the wheelhouse. This area is spacious with good visibility and comfortable seating. Floors are teak and holly. Forward is the Portuguese bridge leading to the foredeck. Aft of the wheelhouse is a captain’s cabin with head & shower. Port is an office with computer and printers.|
- Well laid out Black Corian instrument panel.
- (3) Stidd helm chairs.
- Raised settee with sofa and teak table with antique compass and two chart drawers Port and starboard Freeman watertight side doors.
- Port and starboard wing stations.
- Separate office
- Ensuite head and shower
- Single berth with drawers underneath Hanging locker
- (2) large side windows
Up stairs from the boat deck aft of the wheelhouse Helm station
Large hard top with two sliding hatches for sunlight
(3) Stidd helm seats
Bench seat/lounge with wooden pedestal table Storage locker
Full helm station instruments include:
- NavNet plotter
- VHF radio
- Wind/depth instruments
- Engine RPM gauge
- Autopilot remote control
- Stereo, CD player
- Thruster controls
|NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS|
- (3) 19” Furuno flat screens, TZ Touch
- (2) Simrad AP50 autopilot with two hydraulic pumps in lazarette
- (4) FU 50 steering levers
- (1) Furuno SC50 satellite compass
- (2) Simrad Fluxgate compasses
- (1) radar Furuno/ARPA Far-2127 series, 25kw/120 mile
- (1) Furuno NavNet radar/sounder/plotter, TZ Touch
- (2) Furuno GP 90 GPS, commercial rating
- (1) Furuno AIS FA 100, commercial rating
- (1) Furuno Nav Tex 300
- (2) custom computers with Nobeltec chart plotter system and solid state hard drives
- (1) Furuno weather fax
- Clock & barometer
- (2) Furuno RD33 WS/WD (2015)
- (1) Icom IC-M802 SSB radio
- (2) Icom IC-M504 VHF – wheelhouse
- (3) Furuno FM 3000 VHF – flybridge/aft deck/crew quarters Engine instruments
- (4) hynautic engine control stations – helm/flybridge/two wing stations Steering joystick
- Trac stabilizer
- American bow thrusters, bow and stern with variable speed control at each station Sat communication, KVH V7
- Bose Lifestyle 48 CD/DVD radio surround system with Samsung 32” TV in master stateroom.
- JVC radio CD/DVD players with 18” Samsung flat screen TV in VIP, guest, crew and captain’s quarters.
- Bose Lifestyle 48 CD/DVD surround system in salon.
- 60” LCD TV on lift Samsung Blu-ray in salon Apple TV in salon.
- Bose plays independently in galley, aft deck and wheelhouse.
|ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT|
- Cummins KTA 19 ME single engine; 600 hp; 10,000 hours (January 2020) Transmission – ZF IRM 3500, 4:1 ratio with hydraulic power take off.
- Prop shaft – 4” S/S shaft, driving, 5-blade prop 50” x 48”, set up with ‘come home gear’, hydraulic power take off from aft generator, dripless shaft seal.
- Stabilizer – American Bow Thruster, Trac series.
- Thruster – American Bow Thruster, 50hp bow and 40hp stern.
- Air conditioning – 12 ton Aqua Air Marine reverse cycle chillers.
- Make-up Air – fresh air ventilation to all staterooms, salon and galley.
- Heating – Kabola diesel furnace with dedicated air handlers.
- Watermaker – (2) Vantage Marine 2 x 70 gph with large plankton filters and two booster pumps Spot mineral free filtering system with 100 gallon tank for drinking water & boat washdown.
- Engine room vent – variable speed engine room blowers, two engine room extractor fans.
- Fuel transfer – one transfer pump 15 gpm with selector valves to four tanks, fuel real station in lazarette for tender.
- Fire pump – 5 hp pump for fire/anchor wash/emergency bilge (5 compartment).
- Sea chest – two for main engine/generator/watermaker/hydraulics/etc.
- (2) Independent hydraulic steering pumps with auto pilot heads, Headhunter head system throughout.
- Tidalwave sewage treatment system.
- 120/240 volt 60 cycle AC system 24/12V DC system
- (2) Onan generators sets 35kw – 5,000 hours each (January 2020).
- Hydraulic power take off of one 35kw generator.
- (1) Onan night generator 13.5kw – 10,000 hours (January 2020).
- (2) Xantrex inverters, 1000 w for computer and entertainment system.
- (8) 8D Lifeline maintenance free deep cycle batteries for house (2015).
- Newmar 24V 95 amp charger for house bank.
- (2) main engine start batteries.
- (3) generator start batteries Victron Energy Phoenix inverter/charger.
- Newmar 24V 30 amp charger for main engine.
- Newmar 24V 15 amp charger for generator start battery.
- (2) 120/240V 50 amp shorepower inlets.
- (2) Ocean Electro system 120/208/240V 50 amp isolation transformers.
- (1) 80’ and (2) 50’ shore power cables with various adaptors 406 EPIRB with auto release.
|FORE DECK EQUIPMENT|
- Muir 4500 hydraulic anchor windlass with 400’ 5/8” chain set up to receive additional 500’ of 1” line Muir 4500
- 24v DC electric windlass with 400’ 5/8” chain
|AFT DECK EQUIPMENT|
- Muir line/anchor winch with 3/8” chain and 300’ 5/8” line stern anchor.
- Muir line handling winch.
- Stern anchor Fortress FX 55 Danforth style anchor Kalenberg air horn.
- (2) throwable life rings.
- Storm shutters for side windows.
- Nautica 13’ tender with Yamaha 40hp outboard.
- Brand new Transocean 10 person life raft (open ocean).
- (2) kayaks.
- Nautical Structure davit 3000 lb.
- Storage rack for fenders and fishing rods.
- Boat deck walk in Bosen locker.
- Propane storage compartment with two 10 gallon tanks.
- High pressure wash down pump with 100 gallons purified water tank.
- Fire hose locker.
- Diesel fuel nozzle and pump for tender located in lazarette.
- Fuel (4 tanks) – 5,600 gallons
- Water (2 tanks) – 890 gallons
- Holding tank – 150 gallons
|ISLANDER, is a proven long range cruiser is for sale by her second owner. A great deal of thought went into the design, outfitting and building of ISLANDER by her very knowledgeable captain who was the owner’s project manager during construction. The end result was a long range yacht that has traveled comfortably. She has cruised mainly on the west coast from Panama to Alaska until new ownership has extended her horizons, cruising the Western Hemisphere. |
Her heavily constructed solid fiberglass hull has a bulb at her bow and a heavy steel plate running the length of her keel. The prop blades are above the bottom of the keel. At 1250 RPM, ISLANDER makes 9 knots while cruising 1.5 GPM with one genset running.
ISLANDER is in immaculate overall condition in all areas and ready for inspection. She is a remarkable boat for this size and price range.