There was a lot of attention to detail during the build process to create a beautiful cherry interior with a great feel upon stepping aboard. The interior is fitted with beautiful Cherry and Ebony flooring. All settees are covered with leather fabrics. All overhead hatches have been fitted with Ocean Aire screens and sun block shades (5 Total)
There is a large L-shaped settee to port with a beautiful Cherry dining table equipped with slide and height adjustable pedestal. Upgraded leather sofa to starboard.
The owner’s stateroom is on the same level as the galley, and it is located amidships where the motion is most comfortable during passages and while at anchor. It features an over sized queen berth with built-in four drawer dresser. There are two night stands with three drawers, drawers under the berth and two large opening ports. There are also two hanging lockers. Deck hatch with screen and 24 volt fan.
The Master head has a very large shower with two shower heads vs a standard tub. There are marble counter tops with an under-mount sink and tile backsplash and floor. There is also additional storage in the aft wall locker.
Forward are the two guest cabins which is accessed from the starboard side stairway leading from the pilot house. The cabins features one full size berth to port with overhead drawers and a hanging locker. The second stateroom to starboard features two twin sized bunk berths with storage drawers, and hanging locker.
The shared head, with a stall shower, features a marble counter top, under-mount sink, huge mirrored locker and tiled backsplash and floor.
Additional interior features include;
- Navigation/Office with day head in Pilothouse area
- Cherry interior
- Cherry and ebony floors
- Below the forward guest cabin is a machinery compartment which contains the Headhunter FW pump, bow thruster, bow thruster batteries and washdown pump.
- The saloon and galley are aft of the guest cabins on the main deck.
- The engine room is below the saloon. Aft of the engine room is a large lazarette which also contains some of the vessel’s machinery including water makers (2), air conditioning compressors, inverters, house batteries, gen start batteries and night time 7Kw generator.
- Ultraleather salon settees, PH settee, and (1) PH Stidd helm chair
- Xiamen colored marble countertops and galley floor
- Pulldown window shades
- 24 Volt drink refrigerator in PH
- Summit 30" propane oven
- Samsung 5 burner propane cooktop
- Propane monitoring for galley and aft deck BBQ grill.
- (2) two propane tanks located in ventilated aft locker
- SS dishwasher
- LG microwave with sensor cook
- GE Monogram trash compactor.
- Sub-Zero 700 TC refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- 2 X Navnet 3D systems
- 2 X 22" Furuno glass monitor screens
- 2 X Furuno 700 autopilot with jog levers
- Furuno FA150 AIS
- Sidepower bow thruster control
- ICOM MC603 VHF
- Yacht Controller
- Multi-function FI-5
- Furuno Flow rate displays
- Maritron vessel monitoring system. Sensor group includes, fuel flow for main and gen, oil pressure and temp, fuel, grey potable, black water levels and main engine instrumentation
- Siren marine remote monitoring system
- Remote 24 volt charger control mounted in salon
- Sat phone extension antenna
- TV antenna with booster
- Two (2) flat screen TV's. One in salon and one in master stateroom
- Bose audio system with remote amplification for the bridge, pilothouse, salon, aft deck and flybridge
|Engine room and Mechanical |
- Village Marine Squirt 600 gallon a day 240v water maker. With Auto back flush
- 2nd Magic PM 50 GPH water maker
- Extra standard blige pump (3 In total) - Rule pump, Ultra Snr switch and alarm
- 230V washdown pump plumed to an anchor wash at the bow and also plumbed to a Y-valve to allow the sump to be used as an emergency bilge pump.
- 3 bilge pumps including a Whale Gulper
- Fore and aft fresh water spigots
- 100 Gal gray water tank
There are three main electrical systems onboard operating at 24-VDC / 230-VAC 50 Hz and 240 VAC at 60Hz. The system is supplied by banks of batteries fitted onboard. The 230-VAC system is supplied by two shore connections, two on-board generators or inverter chargers. There are 10 house batteries driving both inverters. There are also 21 60Hz US electrical outlets throughout the vessel.
240 VAC 60Hz shore power connections and a dedicated 60Hz inverter system.
There are five 24-VDC house/service battery banks each has a nominal capacity of 255
Ah at 24-VDC. The amalgamated nominal capacity is 1275 Ah at 24-VDC.
The house batteries are charged by two (2) Mastervolt chargers @ 120 amps each. These are both 50/60Hz compatible
The bank is charged from two Victron 50 Hz Energy Charger inverter combined with a charging capacity of 70 amps each. Additionally, each of the two banks can be charged by an auxiliary alternator fitted to the main engine.
Each main engine has its own starter bank with a nominal capacity of 200 Ah at 24-VDC.
The main engine starter bank receives its charge from the OEM alternators mounted on
Each of the two generators also has its own starter bank with a nominal capacity of 180 Ah at 24-VDC. The two generator starter banks receive their charge from the OEM alternators mounted on the engines.
- 16 KW Northern Lights generator 2652 Hours 11/16/2022
- 7 KW Northern lights backup generator 2110 Hours 11/16/2022
|Deck and Ground Tackle|
- FRP hard top with SS supports
- Flopper stopper anchoring device
- Steelhead davit upgrade SM1500R 12' reach
- Fixed FRP table and seating in cockpit
- Fire Magic 3C-S1S1N-A BBQ In custom FRP console located on
the port side of cockpit.
- Swim step extension
- SS staples on upper deck
- Boat deck FRP box with gasoline pump
- 10' SS handrail above port side salon windows
- 120 Lb Rocna anchor with 400 ' of chain
- FX secondary anchor
- Cockpit shower on swim step side
- Rail around Portuguese bridge area
- Cockpit sink
- Aft deck enclosure
- Staircase from aft deck to boat deck
- Falcon 380HT Tender with 40 HP Honda 4S outboard
- Washer - Upgraded Miele W5740
- Dryer - Upgraded Miele T6822C
- Freezer chest
|Maintenance and Upgrades |
- Replace dripless PPS shaft log with Tides Marine 2 " shaft seals (Including Spares)
- Service ABT TRAC stabilizer seals and ram assemblies
- Replace seawater hoses from thru-hulls to pumps
- Major electrical 50 Hz conversion to accept US power
- Replace House and Bow thruster batteries
- Replace cutlass bearings
- Added line cutters
- Service Bow thruster gearbox
- Replace Aquamet 17 prop shafts with Aquamet 22
- Install (2) two Mastervolt Chargemaster Plus 24/110 Czone
- Owner installed new SIREN MTC Monitoring system
- Install (6) six new bronze sea strainers
- Designated A/C strainer and thru-hull installed
- Abundance of spare parts
- New genset and communication battery 2022.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|