OCEAN PEARL was launched in 1990 by Christensen Yachts of Vancouver Washington for a Japanese corporation. The current owner of OCEAN PEARL purchased her in 2007 becoming only the third owner. He is a knowledgeable yachtsman that has been diligent in caring for and upgrading the vessel.
The four staterooms are almost equal in size, making for an ideal charter configuration. If desired, the master stateroom can be modified to be a full beam cabin with ensuite study.
The salon is very generous with large windows on port and starboard sides. The wood paneling and trim is of beautiful medium dark mahogany.
The salon is accessed from the California deck and serves as a comfortable entertaining and lounging area. There is a large TV, cocktail table and comfortable seating on two couches and two arm chairs.
The formal dining area is forward of the salon with seating for ten guests. To starboard is the wet bar with sink, refrigerator, wine cooler and ice maker. Forward of the dining area is a large china cabinet with ample storage.
The country kitchen style galley is on the port side main deck between the dining area and the pilothouse.
The galley is furnished with an L-shaped settee dining area, large opening windows for natural ventilation and a door to the side deck. This area has a light open and airy feel with teak hardwood flooring. This is a natural gathering spot for friends and family.
- GE Profile side by side refrigerator freezer
- Miele Advanta dishwasher
- Kitchen Aid double convection oven with broiler
- GE glass top 4-burner stove
- Frigidaire convection / microwave combo vent hood
- (2) Torrid 82-gallon hot water heaters
- Water filtration system with UV sterilization
- Kindered double deep stainless-steel sinks
- Full complement of small galley appliances
- Full complement of china, crystal, dishes, and cookware
- Roll top appliance garage
|Master Stateroom and Head|
The master stateroom is midship to starboard on the lower deck. It is furnished with a centerline king-sized pillow top mattress, cedar lined closet, abundant drawer and cabinet space. The ensuite master head features a large tub and shower, two sinks and a separate redwood infrared sauna. It is possible to open the master into the adjacent cabin to make a full beam suite.
|Guest Staterooms and heads|
The VIP queen cabin is midship to port on the lower deck. Furnishings include a queen-sized pillow top mattress, ample drawer storage and cedar lined hanging lockers. The ensuite head features a large tub enclosure with shower and vanity with a single sink.
Guest port stateroom cabin includes a queen-size berth with pillow top mattress and a single Pullman berth. The cabin features ample storage and cedar lined closets. The ensuite head features a single sink vanity and stall shower.
Guest / children’s stateroom features two twin bunks plus two Pullman berths to sleep four with storage and cedar lined closets. The ensuite head features a single sink and stall shower.
|Crew Quarters and Heads|
The crew area is forward of the pilothouse. Down the stairway, on the starboard side is the laundry room with two sets of large front-loading washers and dryers. To port is the captain’s cabin featuring a double berth, ensuite head with stall shower.
Forward midship is the crew galley and lounge with entertainment system and stereo. The galley features a large single stainless-steel sink, Corian counter tops, microwave oven and large refrigerator/freezer.
Two additional crew cabins are located further forward and feature over/under single bunks, ensuite heads and stall showers.
|Navigation and Electronics|
- Furuno 2127 Black Box Radar
- Furuno RCU014 Radar Control
- Big Bay Navigation Computer
- Time Zero Navigation Software
- (3) 19" Big Bay flat panel displays
- MicroCommander Engine Controls
- (2) Furuno RD33 displays
- Maretron TSM 1330C Monitor for engine instrumentation
- Icom ICM127 radio
- Icom 802 radio
- Icom 602 radio
- Furuno loud hailer
- Furuno NavNet
- Furuno FAP 50 auto pilot
- (2) Furuno GP 32 displays
- Furuno RD 30 display
- NAIAD Stabilizer controls
- Rudder angle indicator
- Danforth Constellation compass
- Furuno FAP 50 auto pilot
- Furuno RD 30 display
- Furuno NavNet
- Icom VHF radio
- Danforth 6" compass
- MicroCommander engine controls at 3 stations
- Rudder angle indicator at 3 stations
- Joy stick rudder controls at 3 stations
|Engine and Mechanical Equipment|
- Twin Caterpillar 3412 diesel engines
- 760hp each
- Engine hours – port: 10,114 / starboard: 10,291
- ZF-BW255 gearboxes
- NAIAD stabilizers
- (2) 55 GPH HRO water makers
- Isuzu 65kw generator port side hours 4,376
- Isuzu 65kw generator starboard side hours 8,964
- Isuzu 20kw generator with sound shield 4,260 hrs
- Single phase 60hz electrical system
- (2) 100-amp shore power inlets
- (2) 100-amp shore power isolation transformers
- Lemarch battery chargers
|Deck and Hull and Safety|
- (2) 400lb pool navy style anchors
- (2) 350' and 600' 5/8" chain
- Maxwell 5000 horizontal dual capstan / wildcat with docking capstan
- Integrated hawse pipes
- 6" stern capstan in cockpit
- Halon fire suppression system in engine room with ventilation and fuel shut down
- (3) integral fire stations
- (2) Zodiac 12-person life rafts
- (24) USCG Type I PFD life vests
- 408 MHz EPIRB automatic satellite beacon
The recently updated pilothouse includes new electronics and displays. There is ample seating with a helm chair and spacious settee. Port and starboard doors lead to the side decks with steps leading forward to the crew area forward and steps to the flybridge aft.
The flybridge is accessed by the spiral staircase ascending from the California deck or from the pilothouse. There are three steering stations on this deck, port and starboard sides and at the back of the deck giving great visibility in tight spaces. The 4000lb hydraulic davit is mounted centerline at the aft deck allowing maximum reach on deck and port / starboard sides.
There are two comfortable bridge settee areas. One of the settees is protected under the hardtop and the other is on the open deck.
Just aft of the bridge enclosure and hardtop is a six-person hot tub and full service bar with icemaker, refrigerator and BBQ. There are also lockers with extra refrigeration and freezer space.
The boat deck area has removable chocks for the 15' Novurania tender and two Yamaha WaveRunners. The kayaks and stand up paddle boards are stored on top of the hardtop. Once all the water toys are launched, there is plenty of entertaining space on this deck.
|Cockpit, California Deck and Bow|
Guests typically board at the wide integrated swim step leading into the generous cockpit. There are additional boarding gates midship on port and starboard sides giving access to the wide walk around decks.
The cockpit is a well-protected area suitable for fishing, entertaining or sunbathing. The engine room door and steps to the California deck are forward as well as larger storage lockers. There are three deck hatches allowing access to the steering gear and ample storage space.
The California deck is fully protected with a removable isinglass enclosure and plexiglass doors leading to the side decks. This makes for cool weather comfort or open shaded areas in warmer temps.
A large sun-pad and cushioned bow seat make up another comfortable gathering area for whale watching, sun bathing or sleeping under the stars.
- (2) 2002 Yamaha WaveRunner PWCs
- (4) kayaks
- 15' Novurania 2007 with 90hp Yamaha outboard
OCEAN PEARL is a seaworthy, long range cockpit motoryacht that will carry her new owners in comfort, style and safety on their next adventures.
In 2017 Ocean Pearl received a full exterior LP paint job, new navigation electronics package and all new enclosures on the bridge and California decks.
|Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.|