RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 16.06.1998.
Hull and Superstructure built in accordance to Lloyd's Register of Shipping. Lloyds Certificate updated following the 2021 stern extension.
A full set of Vripack construction drawings is available in digital format.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Built by Kuipers Woudsend B.V. - Woudsend – Holland, with subcontractors for
Hull: Jachtwerf vd Werff & Visser - Irnsum - Holland.
Interior: Hagebo B.V. - Woudsend - Holland.
- Construction: Vripack-Yachting International – Holland.
- Interior design: Vripack-Yachting International – Holland.
- Air-draft: (minimum) ± 22’2” / 6.75m - max. 34’5” / 10.50m.
- Heavy displacement round bilged hull with integrated stern platform, flared bow and deep skeg.
- Built in 8/7/6 mm steel with framing each (45) cm and steel bulwarks (5 mm).
- 4 watertight compartments by 3 bulkheads, of which 1 has a watertight door.
- Hakorit docking/bumper strips along the hull sides, and extended by 2 metres in stainless steel along the stern extension during 2021 refit.
- Steel bulwarks with stainless steel railing all over the bulwark.
- Stainless steel stern line tubes, bow protection plate in polished stainless steel and anchor hull-shell pockets fitted with stainless steel protection strips – all new in 2021 refit. Stainless steel fairlead holes,anchor chain hawse pipes and bollards.
The bow section of the hull is built in 304 stainless steel and painted, with polished 316 stainless plating and reinforcements as required in high stress areas. In ice conditions, the paint might chip, but the stainless hull plates will not corrode, giving ample time for paint repairs at a later time.
Extended generator double walled stainless steel exhausts integrated into stern extension during 2021 refit.
- Hull topsides sanded, repaired as needed, primed and painted in Awlgrip midnight blue
- Underwater body sanded, repaired as necessary and a full International Interprotect primer system applied before antifouling in red
- Superstructure built in aluminium with 6mm plate in the front and 5mm at the sides.
- Paint touch ups as required to superstructure during 2021 refit, with new aluminium name boards in Awlgrip and silver.
- Port side deck storage compartment rearranged and fitted with new lighting (2021 refit).
- All porthole frames and boxes in hull sides refitted and repainted, all deck hatches refitted and painted, all portholes in the superstructure refitted as needed and window frames and boxes painted(2021 refit).
- All bilges descaled and painted(2021 refit).
- Foredeck crane mast replaced in 2021 refit, built new as per the original Vripack and Lloyds approved drawing of stainless steel 316 and painted as per the superstructure. New 10mm 1 x 19 standing rigging, all new running rigging in Dyneema, new hydraulics includes electric controls, valves and manifolds, topping lift cylinder, turning motor and reel winch. New electrical equipment including LED navigation lights, strobe light, LED hi/low deck lights and LED forward power beam light.
- Steel/aluminium decks covered with Esthec ± 6 mm in a bedding compound.
- These decks re-laid in 2010 and repaired as required during refit 2021. The repair marks show on the sun deck, but will need to weather for some time, before a light sanding will provide a uniform color again.
- Aluminium deck skylights on fore deck. Large fabricated aluminium deck hatch in the Pilothouse.
- Stainless steel fittings and hardware, bollards, hand and stainless steel sea railings of ca. 95 cm.
- Fore deck lockers and lockers on aft deck, sun deck and storage locker on portside access from deck.
- 2 x 6/8 mm steel balanced (Nacra profile) rudders dropped, sandblasted and with a new paint system (2021.) The seals and Thordon bearings were renewed, hydraulic cylinders rebuilt and all hoses, valves and switches renewed during 2021 refit.
With its large profiled rudders and the large and slow turning propellers, the yacht “turns on a dime”, even without the bow thruster.
- 1 metre stern extension fitted designed by Marimecs using CFD analysis and built to Lloyds rules with a Lloyds certificate issued. This incorporates steps from boarding platform to deck, custom Multiplex carbon fibre foldable swimming ladder and a dedicated storage area for it. New removable stainless steel railing poles, new hot and cold deck shower system in polished stainless steel box, 2 x folding cleats for dinghies, 2 x LED deck lights and Sikafloor decking (2021 refit).
- A pre-refit ultrasonic scan of the hull showed perfect results.
- Thermal - hull down to waterline and superstructure with foam.
- Acoustic - as per anti-noise and vibrations specialist’ advice.
- Saloon ± 60-62 dB (A) at cruising speed under power.
- The joinery is flexible mounted.
- Anti-vibration 2mm plates epoxy glued with Vibradamp A90-P anti-vibration glue to the inside engine room and hull above shaft.
- Acoustic foam has been installed under the deck above the engine room and bulkhead.
- Floors contain silencer foam Isomat PS 14.
- Decks, gangways, walls are filled with closed cell polyurethane isolation foam 35mm thickness.
- All flooring are laid floating with acoustic foamstrips.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Twin CUMMINS type N-855-M 6 cylinders diesel engines, hours ca. 2500.
- Continuous rating of 195 Hp each (145 kW) at 1800 rpm.
- Mechanical engines without turbo charging, closed intercooling system with hull coolers and dry insulated underwater exhausts with silencer.
- Twin Disc, type 5091 reduction 3.38 : 1 installed with separate oil cooling heat exchangers and flexible couplings.
- Twin Racor type fuel filters with by-pass system and fuel cooling between tank and main engines.
- Fuel transfer system with electric and manual pump with manifold between the tanks.
- 1 x Alfa Laval fuel separator.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Maximum speed under power: ± 11.0 knots @ 1800 rpm.
- Cruising speed under power: ± 9.5 knots @ 1500 rpm.
- Range and Consumption under power; ± 3000 NM at cruising speed
- Complete service by Cummins Holland. Oil samples testing came back with “as new” result
- New engine mounts (2021 refit).
- Fernstrum hull coolers removed, serviced, sandblasted and refitted with new thermal insulation of the pipes (2021 refit).
Fire Control System:
- Automatic Firepro systems installed in engine room and lazarette (2021 refit).
- Central control and activation panel outside the engine room.
- System connected both to the CSI and Maretron monitoring and alarm systems.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Monitoring - by analogue / digital meters and CSI system for various alarms.
- Start and stop controls / alarms at wheelhouse and engine room.
- Electronic / Micro Commander control system for engines in the Pilothouse, with a second mobile unit with 7 meter cable that can be positioned on the sundeck on port and starboard side for docking and this unit can be placed at the flybridge as well. Mobile unit received a Maretron display in 2021 refit.
- Conventional type propeller shafts. ± 70 mm Ø material F 51 Duplex 4462 steel replaced in 2021 refit with new seals and Thordon bearings.
- Vamill closed water shaft cooling and lubricating system, water with antifreeze.
- With separate pump on each shaft. Shaft lubrication and cooling systems rebuilt with new piping as required, pumps rebuilt, header and cooling tanks flushed and cleaned
- 2 x HS-Aquaprop 4 x blade bronze ± Ø 965 mm. 2 x spares in storage.
- Hydraulic Attema type Frisian 35, ± 38 Hp bowthruster. Thrust pressure of ± 4750 N. Proportional joystick control in wheelhouse and on the mobile control unit. Refitted with new bearings, seals and belts (2021 refit).
- SeaRocq hydraulic stabilizers by Naiad/KoopNautic type 2030 fins system with wheelhouse control. 2 x 0.6 m2 GRP-kevlar fins. Stabiliser fins dropped checked and reinstalled with new bearings and seals. New deflectors fitted to protect the fins from weed, lines etc. (2021 refit).
- Attema hydraulic actuator system with double cylinders.
- Steering by joystick (Follow Up) or by autopilot.
- Orbitrol wheel steering in wheelhouse for emergency steering.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Hydraulic Attema 150 lt power pack tank unit in engine room for bow thruster, stabilizers, anchor winches, steering, autopilot and crane mast. PTO on both main engines plus electric motor.
- Hydraulic oil and all pumps tested, cooling pump rebuild and cooling system redesigned.
- All hydraulic hoses in the engine room, lazarette and on the crane mast replaced during 2021 refit.
- New ventilation systems installed in engine room and lazarette during the 2021 refit.
- New Flowgrill air intake louvres with mist eliminator built into the port side superstructure with water trap and sound absorption layers.
- New Combimac main engine room supply fan, frequency controlled via temperature sensor.
- New engine room air distribution box and air channels.
- 2 x new Flowgrill louvres fitted to the aft deck ventilation channels with water trap boxes.
- 2 x new EBM-Papst 5 stage exhaust fans, fitted port and stbd to the aft deck Flowgrill air exhaust boxes.
- Central exhaust system for all heads, and galley extractor, all new 2021.
- Fresh air supply to all Air conditioning fancoils.
- Professional electrical installation built by Kuipers.
- Separate main panels/switchboards for 24V and 220/380V, including aut. fuse-breaker / switches and indication / control lamps in lazarette and wheelhouse.
- 220V AC and 24 V DC system.
- 230/400V AC system checked, altered upgraded and refitted by ADK and Mastervolt. AC switchboard upgrades designed and built by ADK. New shore and generator AC power supply switchbox with shore power connections for EU and US systems. New systems and monitoring and pump switch box built and installed in engine room (2021 refit).
- 24V DC system – new 24V DC switchboard designed by ADK. All monitoring and control by Mastervolt bus system with MasterView monitors in lazarette and pilothouse. New 24V DC central system cabling in engine room and lazarette (2021 refit).
- The twin 24kw generator system was supplemented by a new and powerful 24VDC system. When cruising, no generator is required now and the battery banks provide extended quiet time at anchor.
- Complete 230/400V AC and 24V DC system drawings by ADK available in electronic file format.
- Start set main engines: 1 x 200Amp/24V consisting of 2 batteries of 200Amp/12V (new 2021).
- Start set generator: 1 x 80Amp/24V consisting of 2 batteries of 80Amp/12V (new 2021).
- Engine and generator start batteries with backup parallel switching option to service bank (2021 refit).
- Service bank: 2 x 900AH/24V battery banks of Firefly carbon foam batteries (2021 refit).
- All seaworthy stowed in lazarette.
Battery Chargers and inverters:
- 12kw high power central inverter system by Mastervolt plus 2 x 230V AC dedicated Mastervolt and Victron inverters (2021 refit).
- 3 x 100A 24V Mastervolt ChargeMaster III multi current chargers plus dedicated Mastervolt charger for start batteries (2021 refit).
- 2 x 300A military grade APS alternators to main engines with 2 x AlphaPro charge regulators (2021 refit).
- 1 x Northern Lights type M964/24kW (at 1500 rpm) 220/380V 50 Hz in sound shield box. Ca. 4400 hours
- Port side there is a silencer with wet exhaust system.
- 1 x Northern Lights type M964/24kW (at 1500 rpm) 220/380V 50 Hz in sound shield box. Ca. 2500 hours
- Starboard side there is a silencer with insulated dry exhaust.
- Start and stop controls at wheelhouse and engine room.
- Complete service by Northern Lights Holland in 2021 refit.
- Load tested to 110% load.
- New generator mounts (2021 refit).
- Fernstrum hull coolers removed, sent for service, sandblasted and refitted with new hoses and clamps (2021 refit).
- Exhaust end-pipes rebuilt new in double-walled stainless steel piping with new stern extension (2021 refit).
- Shore power intake on fore deck (1x) and aft deck (2x, refit 2021).
- New shorepower switchboard built and installed by ADK in 2021 refit.
- Ship shore cable of 20 m.
Monitoring and Control:
- Maretron NMEA 2000 digital monitoring system installed all new in the 2021 refit.
- Central touch screen display in pilothouse and three additional system monitors (engine room, mobile control unit, dashboard).
- All existing CSI and other systems refitted and kept running in parallel to this new system.
- Networked heat and smoke detection.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water - 1 x 220/380 V Sihi, model AOHA 1102 AN 001.01.0 self-priming pump with a capacity of 1,500 lt/hr. System with central UV sterilizer and carbon and paper filters (2021 refit).
- Hot water system by electrical Sentry boiler as back up to the Kabola combi boiler.
- Hot water selectable between Kabola heater or electric boiler with new circulation pump (2021 refit).
- Hot/cold water shower at bathing platform (new 2021).
- Cold water on aft deck, fore deck and sun deck.
- Aquatec 190 Watermaker providing 4,500 litres/day with autoflush and full monitoring package (new in 2021 refit).
- New air compressor installed in Lazarette.
- Compressed air supply installed new to foredeck, engine room and sun deck.
- Signal horn at antenna mast, supplied by central compressor, via accumulator tank.
- 1 x Heavy-duty pump with manifold for bilge compartments, direct overboard, refitted 2021.
- Exchangeable by-pass back-up system with deck wash / firefighting pump.
- Bilge alarm Jabsco model FS 20 with optical and acoustical alarm (new 2021).
- In all compartments Jabsco 24V local pumps with automatic float switches except for engine room (all new 2021).
- Total capacity of 15,710 litres.
- Steel double bottom tank with inspection manholes.
- Tanks are connected by a manifold.
- 2 x ± 2,455 litres wing tanks in engine room.
- 2 x ± 3,136 litres center tanks in front of engine room.
- 1 x ± 4,528 litres front tank.
- Hart vacuum tank tender system.
- Station on starboard for fuel filling.
- All diesel tanks opened and cleaned in the 2021 refit. Other works carried out.
- New electronic fuel tank metering system fitted to all 5 tanks using Maretron. The existing Hart system kept as a backup (new 2021 refit).
- SIHI fuel transfer pump rebuilt.
- New fuel flow meters fitted to the SIHI transfer pump and the Alfa Laval fuel centrifuge.
- Total capacity of 4,000 Litres.
- 2 x ± 2,000 litres steel tank with inspection manholes with electronic capacity meters.
- All tanks opened, cleaned and painted in 2021 refit as required and following upgrade carried out.
- Electronic water metering system fitted to both tanks by Maretron parallel to the Hart existing system.
- Rebuilt freshwater pressure pump and hydrophore system with central UV sterilizer and multi-stage filters.
Grey/Black water holding tanks:
- Total grey water capacity of 150 Litres.
- 1 x ± 150 litres PP tanks with electronic high level alarm.
- The grey water goes from the grey water tank with automatic 24V pump into the black water tank.
- Total black water capacity of 1,000 litres.
- 1 x ± 1000 litres polyethylene tank with inspection manhole.
- Ship-shore connection and 2 direct overboard/discharge pump.
- Electronic high-level meter/alarm.
- All grey and black water PE tanks opened and cleaned in 2021 refit and the following upgrades made.
- Gobius tank metering and switching system upgraded and refitted, with new alarms using the Maretron system.
- All pumps rebuilt - 2 x holding tank, grey water transfer, toilet vacuum pump.
- All flexible hoses replaced.
- Sewage tank ventilation to antenna mast, with new carbon filters.
- Navigation Lights - Certified Aqua-Signal as per international rules. Red over green lights. 1 x Anchor / Strobe combi light. All converted to certified LED bulbs in 2021 refit.
- Compass - Holland IT type 9 on the wheelhouse top, with readout in the dashboard and interface to the electronic navigation systems.
- Positioning - GPS SIMRAD MX510 Navigation system with digital display.
- Auto Pilot - SIMRAD AP70 with separate manual steering panel, new 2014.
- Rudder Indicator - Simrad rudder indication and by autopilot.
- Searchlight - Sanshin HR 1012 G searchlight 24V remote controlled, 2 halogen lights each 55Watt and 2 reflectors controlled in wheelhouse.
- Horn - Sonabel PL 450 Luxe directly connected to central compressed air supply.
- The electronics were upgraded during the 2021 refit.
- Furuno network with professional Doppler radar supported by commercial 24V computer system running Furuno TZ Professional with 2 x 27” pilothouse monitors, new 2021.
- AIS, sounder, satellite compass, Navtex and weatherfax are all run via the Furuno system, new 2021.
- Back up ruggedized Panasonic computer system for all navigation, communication and monitoring systems, new 2021.
- VHF - Icom in wheelhouse with loudhailer at the mast (new in 2021 refit).
- Sailor VHF system.
- 3 hand-held VHF units
- Iridium GO satellite phone with mast antenna installed
- Axis camera for monitoring the stern platform (new 2021 refit).
- Router system for shoreside Wi-Fi and cellular 5G network connections (new 2021 refit).
- Onboard ethernet and wireless networks for navigation communication, cameras and entertainment.(new 2021 refit).
- Refrigerator – Liebherr KBP 2370-20 and Liebherr UK 1720 .
- Freezer - Liebherr GNP 1913 (new in 2021 refit).
- Cooker - Gaggenau VI260114 induction cooktop (new in 2021 refit).
- Oven / Microwave - Miele H 6200 BM combination oven and microwave (new in 2021 refit).
- Cooker Hood – Custom built-in stainless steel and Corian panel. (new in 2021 refit).
- Dishwasher - Miele G 6820 SCU with hotfill connection (new in 2021 refit).
- Stacked Miele WMG823 Washer with hotfill connection and Miele TWF620WP Eco T1 heat pump dryer in the laundry room (new in 2021 refit).
- Icemaker and drinks fridge on sundeck in wet bar.
- Make Jets model 39, vacuum flush toilets.
- Toilets have a Sealand vacuum pump type M3x400V, rebuilt 2021.
- 1 x vacuum tank for entire toilet system, cleaned and new plumbing 2021.
Air Conditioning & Heating:
- Make Heinen + Hopman, compressors Marine Air type SCW 76 KS, capacity (±76.877) BTU.
- 2 x Compressor with cold-water circulation system and a 10KW heating element in both compressors.
- Hot or cold air is controlled with fan coils throughout accommodation (totally 9 fan coil units).
- Heating by 10 kw electrical element in air-conditioning system and by Kabola central heating system.
- During the 2021 refit the AirCo system had a complete service by Heinen and Hopman. All fancoils were serviced and controllers changed as required. The Fernstrum hull cooler was removed and sent for service and refitted with new hoses and clamps.
- A new Kabola diesel circulating warm water system was installed during the 2021 refit. The unit is located in the smoke stack for quiet operation with all transfer pumps and filters close by. Central control unit in the salon.
- Thermostat controlled radiators in all cabins – saloon x 3, owners’ stateroom x 3, all heads compartments have heated towel rails.
- The Kabola combi boiler offers constant warm water supply backed up by the electric boiler.
- During the 2021 refit, a new central extractor fan was fitted for all shower and heads compartments. All vent ducting was cleaned and renewed as needed.
- Complete new LED lighting system fitted internally during the 2021 refit with Btchino switch and plug systems.
- Large and small BCE deckhead LED lights and dimmers in all cabins.
- All reading lights converted to LED.
- Red LED night lighting in the Pilothouse
- LED technical lighting in all technical and storage areas.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Comfortable set-up with separated and centrally positioned galley, with easy access to all inside and outside seating areas and the cabins.
- Entrance door into the saloon from the aft deck and to the hallway from the stbd side deck.
- The interior is excellently custom built in a Dutch timeless style with selected oak and teak. The woodwork is satin varnished.
- Teak varnished floors in wheelhouse, corridors, saloon, dining and crew's accommodation.
- Ceramic tiles flooring in all heads. Galley and storage area in commercial PVC flooring (new 2021).
- Luxury cream carpets throughout the Yacht in cabins and corridors (new 2021).
- Ceilings in off-white leather and cushioned vinyl. Partly new 2021, partly refurbished
- Corian worktops in kitchen (new 2021) and bathrooms.
- Stainless steel sinks (new 2021).
- Stainless steel fittings and hardware. New 2021 in galley.
- Stainless steel taps, make Grohe.
- Curtains of heavy quality fabric in beige in all cabins (new 2021).
- Electric controlled wooden louvred shades in the salon (new 2021).
- Manual controlled Luxaflex louvred shades in wheelhouse (new 2021).
- Sleeping accommodation for owner and 6 (+2) guests in 3 cabins and a total of 2 crew in 1 cabin.
- Mattresses and toppers on slatted berths bases (new 2021).
- All soft goods new in 2021 to a design concept and delivered and installed by Zijlstra, a supplier to the Dutch superyacht industry.
- Forepeak accessible by watertight deck hatch. With storage space for anchor chains. Natural ventilation.
Windows & Portholes:
- Thermopane hard glass windows (6 mm exterior / 9 mm cavity / 5mm inside) in aluminium frames.
- Two windows opening fully in wheelhouse (new 2021) plus entrance door to the sun deck refurbished 2021 with new window. Hot air heated wheelhouse windows.
- 5 x Heavy-duty neoprene screen wipers with interval (2 – 20/min) and hot freshwater wash. Controlled on display in wheelhouse.
- Portholes - 16 x steel frames and brass glass frames all opening, with storm shutters, all with insect screens.
- All WIGO hull window removed, serviced polished and refitted with new rubber seals (2021 refit).
- All hull windows fitted with new removable aluminium storm blinds from WIGO (2021 refit).
- During the 2021 refit, the interior was upgraded with new soft goods in the main saloon and all cabins.
- Custom carpet flooring was fitted in the cabins, stairs and hallway below decks.
- All new curtains and rails.
- New soles in the galley and storage compartment.
- All new mattresses and berth sub structures.
- Other updates to the interior accommodation are described below.
Spacious dining and sun area with locker-type sofa with fitted cushions and table built in. Sides of the table on sofa side can be turned for easy access to the sofa. Easily accessible area from the wheelhouse. A wet bar with an Isotherm fridge, CoMac icemaker and ample storage space. Large open area for sun lounging and “overflow” toy storage from boat deck. Sufficient storage space; 2 x storage in chimney for the remote unit with 7 meters of cable. Two separate lockers aft of pilothouse for storage of life jackets and safety gear.
Refitted in the 2021 refit with large custom sundeck table - new painted wooden table plate. New SIKA seams around the deck edges and deck furniture. ESTEK deck repaired as needed. Pilothouse entrance hatch refitted with new frame, seals, dogs and paint plus new double pane window. Top of the aft deck overhang painted and non-skid treated for storage and antenna options. New freshwater and compressed air supplies fitted. 3 x LED deck lighting systems fitted.
The antenna mast can be lowered to horizontal position with a hand-hydraulic system for bridge clearance and easy service access to antenna and lighting installations.
Substantial polished stainless steel railing 95cm high all around the sun deck, with stantion tops prepared to accept a sun awning structure if desired later.
Fully enclosed separate wheelhouse with good visibility and direct access to sun deck and flybridge. Excellent full headroom up to ± 204 cm. Logical and professional instruments and monitoring set-up for easy readability and yacht control. Locker space and bookshelves for manuals, sea-charts + others incl. safety. Recaro helmsman chair with head, arm and foot rests in blue leather. Chair is slidable for optimal positioning. L-shaped guest observation seating in blue leather with a table. Chart table with ample storage below. A big hatch in the ceiling can be manually opened for more natural light in wheelhouse and fresh air.
During the 2021 refit the dashboard was replaced with new layout and systems. This provides new working surfaces on both sides of the new instrument panel for chart work. New LED night lighting system, and optimized locker and storage spaces and new metal louvre blinds for the side window. There is a window wiper and washer system connected to the hot water system.
Compass Deck/ Flybridge:
Open air steering observation seat with 360° visibility. Possibility to hook the remote unit with 7 meters cable in front of the observation seat. Remote unit is stored in the chimney on the sundeck. Wood deck plates removed for top weight reasons, deck painted non-skid light grey.
Large deck ventilation and emergency escape hatch refitted with new frame, seals and paint. Stainless steel and teak double seat bench fitted to deck.
Twin bench seat and a steering position for the mobile control unit. Large aluminium hatch to the pilothouse below, for easy communication and ventilation. Perfect place to set up lounge chairs with full privacy.
Main Deck Layout:
The yacht offers spacious and comfortable decks and above all safe handling and working area. The efficient and logic deck gear set-up requires a minimum of crew. A ± 96 cm high bulwark with stainless steel sea railing to ensure maximum safety. Polished stainless steel handrails along the superstructure.
Dining area with teak deck and locker-type sofa. The aft deck offers entrance to the lazarette and the engine room via a large watertight hatch. There is also access to the swimming platform. There is LED lighting on the aft deck. Two electrical capstans as well as a seawater and fresh water outlet. New stainless steel stern-line tubes welded in for stern and towing lines (2021 refit). Lazarette hatch refitted with new stainless hardware and seals (2021 refit).
Comfortable set up with headroom up to ± 203cm. Large 6 guests L-shape sofa of light grey heavy quality fabrics and cushions with a side table, which has an integrated storage for wine bottles. The sofa has storage under the seats. Big windows for natural light and views. Built-in cupboards and lockers. During the 2021 refit new upholstery was fitted to the sofa bench seats, and there are fitted with new upholstery, as well as new wooden louvre window blinds powered electrically with remote operation in 5 zones. A new Samsung flatscreen with Ethernet connection was mounted 2021 on an adjustable support.
Open dining area next to saloon with headroom up to ± 203 cm. Nice arrangement, L-shape sofa for 6 guests with plenty of space under the seats. With the three extra barrel seats there is total dining space for 8-10 guests. Cupboards for seaworthy stowing of glass and chinaware and cassettes for cutlery. New upholstery refit 2021.
U-shaped galley with direct access to main deck. Excellent full headroom up to ± 200 cm. Cupboard, locker and drawer space fitted out for seaworthy stowing. Direct access from galley to an extra storage room with freezer and storage shelves. Very convenient to keep stocks. Corian worktop and splashbacks and stainless steel sink. Outside the galley in corridor there is extra storage.
During the 2021 refit the Corian was replaced and the basins, taps and protective side coverings. All the plumbing and electrical installations are new with new appliances by Miele, Gaggenau and Liebherr. The shelves and storage spaces were optimized.
Separate storage locker accessible by watertight door on port side deck. Large storage boxes on the fore deck and aft deck for lines and deck gear.
Spacious set up with headroom up to ± 197 cm. King-size 2-persons berth of ± 180 x 200 cm length, lockers and drawers on both sides. Two single mattresses with toppers, new 2021. Very comfortable. Two lockers for clothing on both sides of cabin.
During the 2021 refit all the deckhead panels and side panels were replaced with noise reduction vinyl covers. Painted surfaces refinished. New carpet and curtains, all new LED lighting.
En-suite separate toilet and bathroom, both with washbasins. Jets toilet model 39. Porcelain toilets pots. Toilets have vacuum system installed on a Sealand vacuum pump type M3x400V. Separate shower cabin. Worktops in bathrooms is Corian. Headroom up to ± 196 cm. Bathroom and toilet have windows in ceiling with insect screens. Grohe stainless steel taps. New glass shower door and towel radiators fitted during 2021 refit.
Offering berths for a total of 4 + 2 guests in the identical 2 guest cabins, excluding owner cabin. Two guest cabins with headroom up to ± 194 cm offering 2 twin berths of ± 90 x 200 cm length and 1 demountable bunk berth for each cabin. The 4 fixed berths have bed slats with mattresses and toppers. Storage space under the twin beds. One cabinet for clothing in each cabin.
During the 2021 refit all deck head and side panels for both cabins were replaced with noise reduction vinyl covering. Painted surfaces refinished. New carpet and curtains, all new LED lighting.
Both ensuite guest bathroom are identical, with vacuum toilet Jets Model 39 and shower cabin. Corian worktop, Grohe taps and white tiles on flooring. A lot of natural light because of ceiling window with insect screen. Glass shower door and towel radiators (2021 refit).
Converted to laundry room with separate Miele washer + dryer, can easily be converted back to day head, with Jets 39 head in storage. Located at lower deck with washbasin, storage lockers and a powerful exhaust fan. Headroom up to ± 195 cm.
Locker in Corridor:
Storage space on corridor for storing clothes, supplies, iron board etc. Additional large storage area below the staircase.
Separate access for crew to deck for optimized owner’s privacy. Cabin offering berths for a total of 2 crew with headroom up to ± 195cm offering twin berths of 70 x 200 cm, currently used for storage. With combined toilet and shower with Jabsco toilet. Storage under the berths.
During the 2021 refit new shower plumbing was installed, a new 24v automatic bilge drainage system including for the anchor locker and the air conditioning fancoil was repositioned and refitted.
Professional, clean and spacious walk-around set-up with excellent full headroom up to ± 180 cm overall. Entrances by aft deck entrance hatch via the lazarette and a watertight door to the stbd side deck. All installations and equipment where required flexible mounted. Heavy duty and professional installations are easyly accessible. First class good piping and labelled installations/manifolds and valves. Central cooling water intake only for the cooling of the port generator exhaust, watermaker and deckwash. The engines, generators and air conditioning have closed intercooling systems with 5 x Fernstrum hull coolers recessed into individual hull pockets for protection and efficiency.
Aluminium/anti-slip profile removable floor-plating.
Workbench with a hardwood surface and a washbasin with hot and cold water connections. Cabinet above with Maretron monitor, pump control and switches, AC and DC electric outlets. Vise mounted on the side.
Accessible by large watertight hatch which houses the electric systems, watermaker, compressor and steering gear. Watertight door and air ducts with fire flaps to the engine room. Seaworthy storage space for deck gear, bicycles, maintenance aids, cables and hoses. 2 x Pabst electric 5-stage ventilators port and stbd to the aft deck bulwarks..
Lazarette completely emptied and new systems installed and refitted in line with the new systems layout. New paint and custom storage boxes installed in aluminium frames for storage of tools and spares.
- Swim Platform - by stern integrated swim platform with Sikafloor deck finish (new 2021).
- Multiplex carbon fibre swimming ladder (new 2021).
- On the bathing platform is a hot/cold water shower (new 2021).
- When boarding - there are entrance doors in the bulwark on port and starboard side, with a removable custom stainless steel boarding ladder.
- There is an extra door in the bulwark on the fore deck at starboard side to have easy access to the tender.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 2 x Single gear model windlass, make Maxwell VWC 4500 C HYD 2040 kg and speed 10 m/min. Hydraulic capstan models with chain wash. Removed, serviced and refitted with new seals and bearings etc. during 2021 refit.
- Stainless steel chain stoppers and devil’s claws. Chain length colour indication.
- Controlled by remote control unit at foredeck and can be controlled from wheelhouse.
- Anchor locker lining paint system repaired and optimised for chain storage and hatch refitted with new seals (refit 2021).
- Improved chain locker drain system with pipes and valves to forward bilge and overboard discharge (2021 refit).
- LED foredeck flood lighting on mast and floor lighting for anchor handling and manoeuvring (2021 refit).
- 2 x 110 KG galvanised steel anchors, type Pool-N in bow anchor roller stainless steel hull-shell pockets with protective polished stainless steel bow plate and strips down to the waterline.
- 2 x 110 m stainless steel anchor chains of 14 mm stowed in separate chain lockers.
- Vertical type capstans on each anchor winch.
- 2 x electrical Maxwell Type VC2200 1000kg mooring winches on aft deck push-button controlled, refitted 2021.
- 8 x Fenders.
- Mooring lines - various as present and two extra long shore lines on storage rollers on the aft deck rail.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
Boat Deck, Tender & Outboard:
- Tender crane - 1 x Custom built max load ± 900 KG, handled by Dyneema cable . New 2021 to Lloyds approved drawings.
- The crane is operated by hydraulic cylinders and winches (new 2021).
- New Naiad 4.3 commercial grade RIB tender, custom designed and built by Naiad in NZ to fit the boat deck space. Aluminium hull with integral hull tank and double inner and outer tubes for safety. New 70hp Yamaha outboard. Aluminium fore and aft bench seats with Sunbrella upholstery and aluminium centre console, both painted in Awlgrip midnight blue (matching yacht’s hull color) and with full set of navigational and communications electronics (new 2021).
- New custom built removable tender storage cradle in aluminium powder coated white with dedicated storage space for large fenders and kayaks, surfboards (2021 refit).
- 4 x Custom stainless steel fender holders by the crane mast (refit 2021).
- 2 x 6 person Viking Ocean liferafts serviced 2020 and moved to optimized positions on the sides of the pilothouse.
- 4 x Jon buoy diameter 55 cm, man overboard.
- 8 x Life jackets in locker.
- 2 x extra long shore lines, on manual line storage spools, mounted on the aft deck railing.
- 406 EPIRB with GPS (new 2021).
- Firefighting/deckwash system - 1x 220/380V Sihi model AKHK 5101 AN electric/heavy-duty pump. Refitted 2021
- Sea water on fore and aft deck with hose.
- Exchangeable by-pass/back-up system with bilge pump.
- automatic Firepro systems in engine room and lazarette (new 2021).
- 5 x Portable fire extinguishers.
- Manual fuel shut down at the fuel fill station outside engine room.
- 2 x CSI 10 point alarm panel in wheelhouse.
- 4 x Bilge alarm.
- 1 x Gray water tank.
- 1 x holding tank.
- 1 x Racor filter water alarm.
- 1 x Hydraulic tank.
- 1 x Fire alarm in engine room.
- 1 x Spare.
- Integrated digital Maretron monitoring and control system (new 2021).