- Pilothouse 6 ft -10"
- Salon 6 ft - 10"
- Master stateroom ranges 6 ft - 8" to 7 ft
- VIP stateroom 6 ft - 8"
- Forward stateroom 7 ft
- En-suites are the same height as the staterooms
- Lower accommodation passageways are 6 ft - 8" x 36" wide.
- Office / 4th stateroom 6 ft - 8"
- Engine room 6 ft - 7" to 8 ft - 8"
|Designed and built for Luxury and Safety |
The interior of this 86 foot vessel was custom designed and created by Guildmaster Furniture Ltd, and is finished
throughout with meticulously crafted, rich Honduran Mahogany. The main deck level features a spacious salon that opens into the pilothouse, a dining area and a fully-equipped galley with breakfast bar. Finely crafted spiral staircases lead to the lower accommodations deck staterooms and up to the flybidge deck. The fireplace in the salon creates a cozy, welcoming atmosphere. A built in desk provides the perfect place to catch up on paperwork. The entertainment system features a flat screen television aft to Port and includes stereo surround sound for the main deck all operated by remote control. The galley is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, extra cold storage, and granite countertops.
To Starboard of the galley is a finely crafted slightly raised dinette.
- Electric fireplace.
- Specially designed acoustic insulation system over the engine room, and the salon above, by "Sound Down Ltd", Florida, USA.
- Full-size couch with Stylish end tables lamps and coffee table.
- Stylish writing desk.
- All windows are opening and can be locked securely on sliding SST brackets.
- Full entertainment center cabinet in the aft Port corner.
- Aft full height clothes closet.
- Large bookcase.
- The overhead throughout the vessel is imitation suede.
|Located to Port, aft of the pilothouse, an open design with stainless steel full-size appliances and granite countertops provide the perfect environment for creating memorable meals.|
(2) Electric stoves with oven
(2) Domestic hot water tanks
Plenty of cupboard and drawer storage
- Port and Starboard watertight Dutch doors.
- Forward raked windows, to reduce interior glare.
- Finely craft Honduran mahogany dinette seating.
- (2) piece day head to Starboard.
- Full-size chart table Port side.
- Teak helm wheel.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Kobelt engine throttle control.
- All engine function monitoring instruments
- Compressed air horn
- Gauge dimmer
- Tankwatch 4 level monitor system, Sealand
- Bow and stern thruster controls.
- Muir windlass controls
- Kobelt controllable propeller pitch control. CP
The FULL beam master stateroom is located approximately amidships for maximum comfort when underway in rough weather. It is exceptionally large and beautifully finished in Honduran mahogany with 3 large opening portholes to Starboard, all with secure deadlights. A separate lounge area, an en-suite vanity with his and her sinks and jacuzzi tub, enclosed shower, opening porthole with secure deadlight and Royal Flush electric toilet.
A spacious walk-in closet with plenty of his and her shirt & blouse shelves, dinner jacket and dress hanging space along with shoe racks. Built-in vanity table features custom curved makeup drawers. Next to the master stateroom is a spacious, 8.8' x 7.7' office or crafts room with ample shelving and storage. This space could be converted to a 4th stateroom, master library or other personal use. All spaces have complete heating and air conditioning individual digital controls.
|VIP Stateroom |
|Located forward to Starboard, with a Queen bed, private 3 piece en-suite with separate shower enclosure, and Royal Flush electric toilet. Honduran mahogany clothes closet and drawers, bedside tables with 110-volt lamps and plug-in receptacles. Both stateroom and en-suite have opening portholes with secure deadlights. All spaces have complete heating and air conditioning with digital controls. |
|To Starboard a single lower berth 84" long and to Port one lower berth plus one upper berth, both 84" long. Berth's have double reading lights. Private 3 piece en-suite with Royal Flush electric toilet. Two opening portholes with secure deadlights. Complete heating and air conditioning controls. Full height clothes closet beside Starboard berth, drawers under each berth, plus large forward cabinet.|
|Located aft of the engine room on the same deck level. Access is from the Starboard walk-around main deck, via a water tight door, down several steps. The crew quarters are full beam, 6'- 6" headroom, with a queen bed and private 3 piece en-suite, including a Royal Flush electric toilet. To Starboard is a full galley with refrigerator, 3 burner electric stove w/oven, sink, and dinette. Port and Starboard opening port holes with secure deadlights. Watertight hatch to the crew quarters bilge. |
- Located Port side lower accommodations deck forward with full-size Maytag.
- Neptune model over/under front loading washer and dryer.
- Large opening porthole with secure deadlight.
- 110 volt receptacles, large counter space, drawers, and cabinets plus slide out ironing board.
Full walk around decks. A 12.5 ft long partially covered aft cockpit with secure transom gate leading down to the wide swim platform covered in solid teak, which was fastened with adhesive and weighted down until cured.
- Muir 8000 lb 24v anchor winch.
- 350 lb anchor with 350 ft of 3/4" galvanized hi-tensile chain.
- The bow deck area is now a non-skid surface, the teak has been removed.
- Portuguese bridge gate to bow deck.
- Port and Starboard hinged side gates.
- The aft cockpit has plenty of storage compartments for cleaning supplies, mooring lines, hoses, fenders and other on deck equipment.
- Additional storage compartments at swim platform level.
- Access to steering gear is by a watertight hatch on the swim platform. (2) 1100 gph 24v automatic bilge pumps are located in this compartment.
- Starboard side steps lead up to boat deck from the cockpit.
- All stair handrails, handholds, and fittings are made of hi-quality SST.
- See through bait tank is designed into the cockpit aft rail structure.
- Port and Starboard full height storage cupboards.
- To Starboard beside the storage, cupboard is an approved main deck firefighting hose stations. A second firefighting hose station is to Port of the Portuguese bridge gate.
|Fly Bridge Deck|
|Twin helm chairs |
Wooden helm wheel
Rudder angle indicator
Kahlenberg compressed air horn
Comnav 5001 auto-pilot.
Koblet engine controls
Sunbrella aft lounge deck full beam, overhead sun shade (NEW-04/17)
Sunbrella water resistant aft lounge seating cushions. (NEW 04/17)
Jacuzzi hot tub with insulated cover.
2500 lb hydraulic davit
|Access is from the Starboard walk around main deck, via a watertight door, passageway down several steps and forward of the crew quarters, off the same passageway. The engine room is the full beam, and a range of 6 ft 6" to 8 ft - 8" ft of headroom with fluorescent lighting and power ventilation. Entire bilge is accessible by removing individual floor panels as needed. Large well-lighted workbench, with tools suited to this vessel. The main gen set is in a sound shield to Port. Genset #2 is secured on vibration mounts and located above the main engine supported by heavy fabricated steel square tubing.|
- Automatic fire suppression system.
- (2) 600 US/gpd Village Marine water makers.
- Two 30 kW 75 hp John Deere Power Tech model 4039DFM generators. #1 has 4,390 hrs and #2 has 1,492 hrs as of Sept 1, 2018.
- Key Power 50 hp bow & stern thrusters.
- Heavy duty fixed stabilizer fins c/w hinged Wesmar hydraulically controlled aft fin sections.
- 45" Bronze 3 blade ZF controllable pitch propeller. (with spare blade).
- Positive flow propeller tunnel.
- Zero degrees propeller shaft angle.
- Fuel is loaded from any dockside source, Port or Stb'd side directly into 4 of 5 main fuel storage tanks. (optional #5 tank has never been used for any purpose) Fuel is then filtered and pumped into two separate Port and Starboard day tanks, feeding the main engine, (2) genset's and the diesel heater. Then pumped through dual fuel/water separators (ABS requirement) before being supplied to the machinery. This eliminates any chance contaminated fuel could reach the injectors.
- Dry stack diesel exhaust for the main and gen sets, discharges high above avoiding top deck fumes.
- 200,000 BTU Cruiseair AC system.
- Webasto diesel hot water heating system.
- ICOM VHF marine transceiver IC-M424 Class "D"
- Port & Starboard mounted Sonar.
- Standard Horizon Spectrum+ GX2355S 24W VHF/FM marine transceiver.
- KVH Gyro Trac compass
- Simrad RC42N compass
- (2) Custom computers with solid state hard drives for Nobeltec chart plotters
- Chart plotter 19" and 22" flat screen displays
- (2) INTERPHASE forward-looking SE-200 Sonar transducers, Port & Stb'd.
- Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator, GP-32
- Raymarine RS-130 GPS
- Raymarine C-125 chart plotters
- Raymarine AIS 350 receiver / AIS 650 class B transponder
- Depth sounder
- (2) Nobeltec Radar 6 kW, 4 ft scanners (serviced 2016)
- North Star radar interface module. (new 2016)
- Comnav 5001 autopilot.
- Simrad compass RC42N for the autopilot. (new 2015)
- Intercom system
- Satellite TV system, KVH G6, high definition (main salon & master) (new 2015).
- Set StimUtalk 24G wireless
- Iridium 9555 satellite phone, with mounted Iridium marine antenna
- SSB antenna only.
- ACR-RCL-100D remote control searchlight, with 360-degree point pad
- (2) Village Marine Tec watermaker displays
- Jastram steering joystick
- Jastram electro / hydraulic steering system
- 4 station Kobelt 6525 electronic engine controls
- Wesmar Gyro stabilizer controls
- FLYBRIDGE: C125 chart plotter, Comnav autopilot, VHF, Kobelt engine controls and searchlight
The power supply is an economical 220 VAC / 3 phase voltage with two 50 amp shore power connections, 120v AC, 12v and 24v DC systems.
- (2) 30 kW 75 HP John Deere diesel generators.
- 50 amp house service and 50 amp air conditioning service.
- Independent Port and Starboard 50 amp shore power electric cord reels.
- 12v plus 24v DC and 120v plus 220v AC systems with panels & fuse/circuit breaker protection
- (2) 4,000 watt Trace model SW4024 inverter/chargers.
- (2) Stamford alternators.
- (19) batteries (NEW 2016 / 2017)
- Emergency battery installed. (NEW 2016)
- Interior lighting is being converted to LED, as current bulbs wear out.
- Promar 24v 20 Amp charger for the generator. (NEW 2015)
|Amnesia IV was built to ABS Class 1 standards for unrestricted ocean passage making and extended offshore cruising.
- There a (5) Watertight athwartship bulkheads. Even if 3 water tight compartments are flooded, the lower accommodation level sole is sealed by (3) separate watertight hatches. As long as the sole is not fractured water cannot enter the lower accommodation spaces of the vessel.
- Hull and superstructure are of fiberglass (GRP) sandwich construction.
- The keel is 4" thick of solid fiberglass, finished with a layer of Kevlar.
Hull & Deck Details:
Layup EXCEEDS ABS requirements for a full displacement vessel because the ABS requirements limited the vessel to 12 knots. The owner wanted more speed so the layup is actually the ABS standard for "HIGH SPEED" vessels. In addition, the thwarts and stringers were constructed 75% stronger, than even ABS required.
- only uni-directional, stitched and staggered roving was used.
- there are (2) separate layup, systems employed for above and below WL.
- all vinyl ester resin.
- no mat in the layup whatsoever. Only 1-1/2 ounces of mat was used in the final fairing.
- the keel is 4" of solid GRP with an exterior Kevlar coating. (sample hull, keel, and deck cutouts are onboard, with photo's on file)
|Hull and Deck Layup Details|
|Layup EXCEEDS ABS requirements for a full displacement vessel because the ABS requirements limited the vessel to 12 knots. The owner wanted more speed so the layup is actually the ABS standard for HIGH SPEED vessels. In addition , the thwarts and stringers were constructed 75% stronger, than even ABS required. |
-only uni-directional, stitched and staggered roving was used.
-there are (2) separate layup, systems employed for above and below WL.
-all vinyl ester resin
-no mat in the layup. Only 1 -1/2 ounces of mat was used in the final fairing.
-the keel is 4" of solid GRP with an exterior Kevlar coating. (sample hull, keel and deck cutouts are onboard with photo's on file)
|Built for maximum safety and comfort, Amnesia IV is equipped with the following: |
- Bilge pumps: (4) 24 VDC, (1) 220 VAC and (1) hydraulically driven.
- There is a 24 VDC pump and suction for the 220 VAC / hydraulic pump in the forward, mid, engine room and lazarette bilges.
- Forfjord 350 lb anchor.
- 350 ft of 3/4" chain.
- 15 ft Boston Whaler tender w/60 hp, 4-stroke outboard.
- Main deck fore and aft approved fire fighting hose stations.
- Engine room fire suppression system.
- 2018 Maintenance:
- NEW main engine plus warranty, June 2018.
- NEW antifouling paint June 2018.
- Topsides and superstructure waxed and polished June 2018. Any nicks or scratches touched up.
- 2017 Maintenance (partial list)
- Generator(s) and main engine oil and filter changes.
- New intercooler installed.
- Turbocharger rebuilt.
- New main generator coolant pump.
- Serviced the main generator and replaced heat exchanger core.
- Serviced both thrusters.
- New bottom paint.
- Painted bow deck nonskid surface.
- Rebuilt salon fireplace.
- New saltwater main generator pump.
- New 72" teak flag pole installed.
- New BBQ installed.
- Oil change all (3) engines.
- Serviced Steelhead deck crane.
- 2016 Maintenance:
- Serviced main engine injectors, intercooler, and reset valves.
- Oil and filters changed on all (3) engines.
- Serviced stabilizers.
- New crew quarters 24v macerator pump, new spare in stock.
- Serviced Subzero refrigerator drawers.