A spacious yacht providing accommodation for 18 guests in 8 well-appointed staterooms, including a large Owner’s suite & a VIP suite, with a crew of 15. Langkawi Lady features plenty of spaces for dining or entertaining, and a long cruising range of 4,000Nm, ideal for the adventurous yachtsman, exploring the Asian waters with friends or family.
M.Y. Langkawi is currently in Dry Dock undergoing Hull treatment and rectifications are made for her Classification.
A survey can be organized upon short notice!
LOA 48M 157’06”
Beam 8.66M 28’05”
Draft 3.29M 10’10”
Year Built/Refit 1983 / 2006
Hull Carbon Fibre Reinforced Alloy
Superstructure Fibre glass
Speed (max/cruise) 14 / 10 knots
Gross Tonnage 540 tonnes
Net Tonnage 162 tonnes
Range 4,000nm approx.
Guest Accommodation 18 guests in 8 cabins
Crew Accommodation 15 crew members
Main Engines 2 x Caterpillar 3512TA V12 775KW Diesels
Generators 2 x Caterpillar 3406T 225HP Diesels
415 V 3 Phase
220 V Single Phase
Stabilizers Naiad Anti-Roll Model 525
Water makers Sea Recovery (2 units) 5,300L & 6,814L per day
Navigation Electronics Furuno
Bow Thrusters Side power
Auto Pilot, Furuno Radar, AIS, Magnetic Compass, Gyro Compass, VHF Radio,
Chart Plotter, GPS and Echo Sounder.
Fuel 83,000 Litres
Fresh Water 35,000 Litres
Water maker 12,000 Litres/Day
Main Saloon, Bar Counter, Dining Area, Main Galley
Master Stateroom and VIP Room, both with Ensuite Bathrooms
Six Guest Rooms
Wheelhouse, Chart Room and Study Room
Helipad, 2 Nos Davit, Tenders and Jet Ski
Seatel Antenna - Astro
Computerised Karaoke Sound System
MP3 Music System
4 Nos Life Raft, Lift Buoys, Fire Extinguishers, EPIRB, EEBD, Fire Sprinklers, Portable Water Pump c/w Fire Hose etc.
Fridge, Freezer and Cold Room
Washing Machines and Dryer
Boston Whaler Fibre Glass Speed Boat (21 feet) with 200 HP 4 Stroke Engine
Nouvurania Speed Boat (RIB) with 115HP 4 Stroke Engine
Yamaha Jet Ski - Wave Runner XL 700
- New Naiad stabilisers was installed in October 2010.
- Model: Naiad 525 – anti roll stabilisers system with 2 new fins.
- Service and maintenance parts replaced in March 2014:
- Suction Filter Element.
- Press Filter Element.
- Cylinder Rod Seals Kit.
- Reservoir Zinc Anode.
- Case Drain Zinc Anode.
- Piston Pump.
- Two main engines overhauled in March 2010.
- Inspection done in June 2011.
- Service and maintenance in 2015.
- ABS Bangkok – survey done on 28 Sep 2015.
- Major overhauled Port & Starboard Generators (engines + alternators) – May 2015.
- Overhauled and Calibration of alternator engine ‘Woodward’ governors.
- Overhauled Port & Starboard transmission gear.
- Repair and Service Port & Starboard heat exchanger.
- Upgrading works were done from time to time when necessary.
- Upgrade of 6 nos. Guest Rooms were done in Oct – Nov 2015.
- Painting of Cabinet, beds, doors and wardrobes.
- Replaced wallpaper and curtains.
- Replaced wallpaper at the corridor – lower deck.
- Replaced Roman Blinds for Main Saloon, Dining Area, Study Room and two Staterooms.
- Replaced carpet in the Study Room.
- Upgrading works were done on the Air –Conditioning System.